"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Red Pill: Beginning... of the End

Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Armageddon
Everything that has ever started in this world, unfortunately has to come to some sort of end... this time for me is rapidly approaching. When I think about this forum, and what it has given me and how it has changed me... a feeling of overwhelming joy seems to just come over my body. I have tried my absolute best to give this forum everything that I could in return... and I only have one more mission to complete before I would given it everything that I have learned thus far. After I complete the Red Pill (a topic that I will touch on in a second) that will be the ending for me... I will then become the silent moderator. After the Red Pill, I would have given you guys everything I could thus far... which means it is only right for me to step down somewhat. I will still be here, of course due to the fact that I am a moderator, and I do not intend on giving up my position... but I feel like it is time that my presence on the board temporarily disappears.

Only Crazykid has been able to figure out the day that I will return (although it should not be too hard to guess) and believe me, it will be quite interesting the day that I do. It has been such a blast guys... I never knew that the advice that have dispensed would help a lot of the people that have IM'ed me... or even in some cases spur many a debate or simply got those brains burning. It has been my honor as a human being to be a part of something this big... and it is only my hope that this thing will only get ten times bigger... it is my hope that we will spread this knowledge to the billions of men walking around us everywhere... so that they to can reap the many benefits of being the very thing that is a... Don Juan.

Now... unto the Red Pill. As interesting as tales of morality and the such are... as my parting gift to you guys... I'm going to do something that I haven't yet... share with you guys my very own secrets. I figured that it's time to get into the meat and potatoes of it all. Therefore it is my pleasure to Welcome you.... to the Desert... of the Real:

Welcome... to the Desert of the Real

1. Unplugged: A Treatise on Societal Conditioning
2. New Vision: About the "Eyes" That You've Never Used
3. Big Deal: Perceiving Women in Their True Form

Combat Training

1. Inspiration: A Treatise on What Women Have Come to Expect
2. Let the Games Begin: Realizing It's a Game... and Should Be Played as Such
3. Find Your Style: Self-Explainatory...
4. Reloaded: Some of My Personal Secrets

Enter the Matrix

1. What's Beef?: The Gripes Between Men and Women
2. Revolutions: Winning the Game
3. Seducer's Diary: Into the Mind of a Seducer
4. Moderate Seduction: Surprise...
5. Endgame: Self Explanitory

Seems like quite a bit of information now doesn't it? The funny thing is, I have managed to learn a great deal of this information thanks in large part to all of you guys who sent me on all of those wild missions of yours. It is time to take it to the next level guys...

The Matrix: Revolution
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Don't worry, secret on your return date is safe with me...now about that moderating position...
 

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
What ever happend to the Thread to end all threads???

Oh well i guess cookie boy, and 4 fanatic were right...
 

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo Ney York baby!
Nothing is often the most rewarding something... baby, its been a trip. I look forward to the hours of discusion pending on your new threads, the news on you and your two beauty's, and of course telling you about my thong-launching stories to come ;)!
 
Top