"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The REAL truth about sluts

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
This is coming from an AFC, as we have ALL established, so feel free to correct me.

What you would call a slut and a good girl are basically pursuing the same thing in different ways. I have seen more looser moraled women stand by their man through all sorts of crap. I have seen a literal virgin want to leave her man and kid when things got a little tough.

I always considered women as being similar to us in their desire for sex, but the easier women as being almost more virtuous. This is coming from an AFC whose shoulder they cry on.

I raise this to actually hear the argument against me. I believe that the best way to learn something is to argue it. In other word I will listen to logic and reason from another perspective without getting upset. This IS my position, I dont believe that there are really sluts and good girls, I just think they are all women. They are aiming at the same thing using a different technique.

So, what is the issue with women who have sex easier? Why is it a problem?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Your argument is flawed for two main reasons.

Firstly, and most obviously, you - in keeping with the entire rationale of this site - seek to grossly generalize "women" and "what women want."

Secondly, to assert that all women essentially share the same code of conduct, the same motivation and the same values, is to assert there are NO individual differences between people in general. This is wholly incorrect. There are clear inherited characterisitics, and there are clear learnt and conditioned characteristics (moreover, both interact and combine at a fundamental, reciprocal level.) The point is, each of us is very different, each of us values different things, and each of us will be prepared to go to different lengths to get these things.
 

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Women have become trash. I want them to get drafted along with men, and see them die in comparable numbers. Or for all of them to just die. Replace them with androids. I guess such a holocaust is a few years off though.

Sorry guys, just a little bitter :)
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by Sart
This is coming from an AFC, as we have ALL established, so feel free to correct me.

:confused:

What you would call a slut and a good girl are basically pursuing the same thing in different ways.
no really?

I have seen more looser moraled women stand by their man through all sorts of crap. I have seen a literal virgin want to leave her man and kid when things got a little tough.
What? How can she be a 'litteral' virgin if she has kid(s)?


I always considered women as being similar to us in their desire for sex, but the easier women as being almost more virtuous. This is coming from an AFC whose shoulder they cry on.
Your opinion. IMO, the easier women are usaully the ones that have attention deficiency, therefore are drama queens and have low self esteem, therefore has no virtues.


I raise this to actually hear the argument against me. I believe that the best way to learn something is to argue it. In other word I will listen to logic and reason from another perspective without getting upset.
:confused: whatever works for you.

This IS my position, I dont believe that there are really sluts and good girls, I just think they are all women. They are aiming at the same thing using a different technique.
you know what? I had to read your thread 4 times, yes FOUR TIMES to make sense of your thread. Read the bible before you post irrelevant posts like this. Seriously. Your wording is horrible you seem to say something, but you go the completely opposite direction.

Bottom line is, you have insufficient knowledge regarding women in general.

If you want to learn more, read the bible and EXPERIENCE. Go out there, interact with different types of women at different places on different levels.


So, what is the issue with women who have sex easier? Why is it a problem?

There isn't, so to speak.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Sluts are worthless,yo.

Don't beleive the fem-hype.Women can't seperate sex from feelings(unless they get paid for it,huh ladies?;) )so promiscous hoes are HOES for real.Their doing it just to hurt men and lash out. Be careful with them Slutties,man.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top