Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The real deal about women, flowers, and AFC's

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few minutes ago, when I was in my backyard, I came up with an interesting connection.

As I picked a blade of grass, it reminded me of all the people who rip flowers out of the ground.

I always used to think "Such a shame, killing a plant," but then I just realized that the plant is still alive, its roots are what determine its longevity, not its flowers.

So what do the flowers do? Well, actually, they are for plant sex. Thats right, everytime you rip off a plants flower, its just the same as ripping out a persons sex organs.

Then, I got to thinking...

This castrated flower resembles the AFC very much.

Think about it for a second, we all know the type of girl who teases AFC's just so she can display them as her property.

Now... women also like to display Flowers...

Who sees the connection?

The AFC is a castrated man, figuratively speaking, the woman parading him around has no interest in him, except the fact that he has a penis and raises her on the social status ladder.

The flower IS the castrated part of the plant, and women seem to love displaying flowers.

So have I stumbled upon some great psychological explanation of why women enjoy flowers and AFC's so much? Have I been in the sun too long?

:D Whatever the reason, I thought this was a pretty interesting comparison and hope you enjoyed reading it.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh nice botanical take on AFCdom and flowers..

I like the analogy of ripping out a mans flower (i.e. dignity/sex organ, etc) just for a trophy and showwomanship,

and I also like the analogy that if a Oneitus pulls a plant out ..and pluck its flowers .. the root is still alive (i.e. A man may have been used, abused, walked on, and treated like crap...but his roots are still alive..and will take to growing again..should the girl ever let it go..into the soil)

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've been inhaling too much fertilizer. I like to think in the abstract, but this is pretty far out there.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frosty, uhh... didnt you read the thread?

"i picked...grass"

lol

no but seriously, celestial humanoid (starman) gets what im sayin :)

think outside the

box.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade
As I picked a blade of grass, it reminded me of all the people who rip flowers out of the ground.
Would this happen to be a special type of grass?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your Freudian interpretation of flowers and AFCs is quite interesting. You can write a book on it. Let me help you out some a tenative title:

"Flowers and Eunichs: A Psychoanalytical Theory of Sexual Selection"

it draws on Freudian psychoanalysis with scientific sexual selection informed by evolutionary theory. Umm...maybe I should go write this book myself.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh, you see, you see?

there is people who get it all around us :)

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it. And SoSuave is like weed-b-gon, water, fertilizer and whatnot to help regrow that flower stronger, harder to rip, and faster!

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm yeah that "grass" ;P

tHo at least you seem to have a firm grasp on the AFC concept and an exceptionally imaginative ability to relate these notions to weed :D

felony.
- simply illegal.