Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Question of a Man

R

Ranger

I would like to talk about the incredible, invaluable traits of men. Well, those in reasonably good shape.

A man is more intelligent, imaginative, & creative. He builds things from nothing but an idea. He will sacrifice himself for a brother.
He will defend the innocent with his own life.
He can look at something broken for a few minutes and know exactly how to fix it.
He gives more than his life.

Yet the world tries to drive into us the greatness of women as a gender. Who can up with this and where is the evidence of such greatness?

This is not anti-woman at all. They have their gifts. But I am talking about men. Talking about men is only considered anti-women by degenerates and the feminine. Let them talk about their own supposed greatness in their own circles and amongst themselves.

We are noble and fight with our lives for the right to maintain that nobility.

What are more of the greatness of men self evident traits?

Who said that women are worthy of the sacrifices made by men AND why would a man turn to butter just because the woman he sees or talks to has a great a$$?

That a$$ is blubber to be not far in the future. Very unworthy of our consideration.
Maybe some men need to take their skirts off and break free of that slavery.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the main difference is reproductive strategy.
Success=higher SMV

A man drive to excellence is consciously or unconsciously derive for his need to procreate.

Imo the laws and convention in today's society are based on old gender dynamics (30-40 year ago), eventually it will even outs.
Things will get worst before they get better but they will get better imo

R

Ranger

I think the main difference is reproductive strategy.
Success=higher SMV

A man drive to excellence is consciously or unconsciously derive for his need to procreate.

Imo the laws and convention in today's society are based on old gender dynamics (30-40 year ago), eventually it will even outs.
Things will get worst before they get better but they will get better imo
I’m not so optimistic as you are concerning the future. Lol
Unless nomadic tribes are best. In that case I agree.

The structure of civilization will never be able to structure breeding strategies. Men will want something from it.
Beyond breeding, women have no real interest in the affairs of men. Men serve women.

I agree with Pook and Ester Vilar in her book “the Manipulated Man”

It’s rather shocking when one sees all the code.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not so optimistic as you are concerning the future. Lol
Unless nomadic tribes are best. In that case I agree.

The structure of civilization will never be able to structure breeding strategies. Men will want something from it.
Beyond breeding, women have no real interest in the affairs of men. Men serve women.

I agree with Pook and Ester Vilar in her book “the Manipulated Man”

It’s rather shocking when one sees all the code.
Its might not fix itself for a while but things will even out eventually, in the mean time most men are going to suffer.
Past prime smv women also, because no quality men will want them.

I cba to finish an Ester Vilar book, i find her boring af.
Does not mean her info is not good, i just find her style boring.

R

Ranger

Its might not fix itself for a while but things will even out eventually, in the mean time most men are going to suffer.
Past prime smv women also, because no quality men will want them.

I cba to finish an Ester Vilar book, i find her boring af.
Does not mean her info is not good, i just find her style boring.
I find the book and her concise wording very good.
Read it again after you’ve been on here a while.

The Feminine Imperative from a woman:

“Whatever men set about to impress women with, counts for nothing in the world of women. Only another woman is of importance in her world.”

Ester vilar
“The Manipulated Man”

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the book and her concise wording very good.
Read it again after you’ve been on here a while.

The Feminine Imperative from a woman:

“Whatever men set about to impress women with, counts for nothing in the world of women. Only another woman is of importance in her world.”

Ester vilar
“The Manipulated Man”
I was wrong, took her for Esther Perel who wrote Mating in captivity and States of affairs
I blame my ADD lolllll
Might give he a try.

R

Ranger

I was wrong, took her for Esther Perel who wrote Mating in captivity and States of affairs
I blame my ADD lolllll
Might give he a try.
It’s only about 3/8” thick. A very quick book. Esther wrote it in the 70s and has received so many death threats that she’s numb about it.

R

Ranger

“In fact, when a woman dresses, she considers a man to a slight extent - the extent necessary to hold him and to encourage him to provide (in the widest sense) for her.
Every other investment is aimed at other women. Man has importance only as a provider.”

Women master make-up and dressing for women. Men are just tools. The acquisition of resources.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to talk about the incredible, invaluable traits of men. Well, those in reasonably good shape.

A man is more intelligent, imaginative, & creative. He builds things from nothing but an idea. He will sacrifice himself for a brother.
He will defend the innocent with his own life.
He can look at something broken for a few minutes and know exactly how to fix it.
He gives more than his life.

Yet the world tries to drive into us the greatness of women as a gender. Who can up with this and where is the evidence of such greatness?

This is not anti-woman at all. They have their gifts. But I am talking about men. Talking about men is only considered anti-women by degenerates and the feminine. Let them talk about their own supposed greatness in their own circles and amongst themselves.

We are noble and fight with our lives for the right to maintain that nobility.

What are more of the greatness of men self evident traits?

Who said that women are worthy of the sacrifices made by men AND why would a man turn to butter just because the woman he sees or talks to has a great a$$?

That a$$ is blubber to be not far in the future. Very unworthy of our consideration.
Maybe some men need to take their skirts off and break free of that slavery.
Great post, @Ranger

A very solid perspective. Men's horniness and yearning for acceptance is what blinds them to the truths you've so deftly expressed.

I personally have a great admiration for maleness and masculinity. The value, and for lack of a better word, "glory" of the male core is truly astounding. But today men and women alike have been taught that maleness is "bad" and destructive.

I don't think we can even comprehend what this is going to do to future generations if this societal degradation continues.

Having said that, I've noticed in the past seven or so years, more and more enlightened men are replying in red pill fashion on YouTube and other platforms, indicating to me that men are slowly wakening from their slumber, taking off those skirts, and standing up as men. This may be the more mature segment, however, and the young ones growing into this may be a lost cause. It's too early to tell.

Nature usually prevails and corrects absurd social experiments, but will it in this case? I fear that only an all-out nuclear exchange is powerful enough to hit the reset switch. Without help from Daddy Government, women will either conform to their nature, or perish.

R

Ranger

Nature usually prevails and corrects absurd social experiments, but will it in this case? I fear that only an all-out nuclear exchange is powerful enough to hit the reset switch. Without help from Daddy Government, women will either conform to their nature, or perish.
We are of the same thinking Smasher. A catastrophic natural disaster or an EMP exchange would push the reset button as well.

Given my own observations I really do think the only real change in this would come from a reset.
The new present generation is unbelievably wrecked.

R

Ranger

“It is quite incredible that men, whose desire for knowledge knows no bounds in ever other field, are totally blind to these facts, they are incapable of seeing women as they really are:
With nothing else to offer but a vigina, two breasts and some punch cards programmed with idle, stereotyped chatter; that they are nothing more than conglomerations of matter, lumps of stuffed human skin pretending to be thinking human beings”
Ester Vilar
“The Manipulated Man”

R

Ranger

Image of an attractive woman is a carrot on a stick for every man.

You are subconsciously or openly taught since you go to your first job that you need to secure as many assets as you can to create a steady life for yourself and that woman that wants to be with you is your pinnacle achievement and some do believe so.

I've already told it somewhere - I'm just waiting for one of my family investments to finalise, and then I intend to be like a Cypher from Matrix. I want to go back to the Matrix. Plug me back in. Do I want to pay for gals dinner? Sure I do. Do I want to phuck her? Sure I do. Do I want to have family knowing my wife might not love me for who I am? Well it's still better than having no family I guess. What's the point in being red pill all the time anyway?

There are some Red Pill guys that didn't lose their mind yet (ex.Richard/Enterpreneur in Cars) but others are hating woman subconsciously more and more they 'reveal' the truth about women. Or they just scavenge dimes from 'patreons' fueled by their hate.

Come on, that's ridiculous. We are not immortal, clock is always ticking.

It's obvious that women want the top provider they can secure - just as men want the best looking and coolest woman around to be with them.

Please give me the single movie about a guy wanting to score with the ugly fat chick and really commiting to the idea for the whole 90 mins. There's no such movie. There are tons of movies about guys going after hot women, wanting to mate with them. Wanting to prove themselves.

Wanna speak about male mating strategies/'friendly ****blocking' instead?

There's no such thing as superior male character, male friendship we know from the books died out. It's gone. Consumptionism eradicated it. Money destroyed everything in it's way. Men and women are after their own interest now.

This 'superior' mindset of MGTOW men or average RED PILL man is just an illusion. Force of nature will make you bend or will break you - and by you I mean you and your gene pool.

There's just common understanding about the rules of combat on the current battleground and this is as much as you can get from red pill knowledge. We are here learning and trying to maintain mindset that was natural for pre-XX century man.

But we live in XXI century. What you gonna do? Revolt against the system? Where are the flags, where are the banners of United Red Pill front?

Probably most 'heavy hitting' spokeperson about male rights and male psychology right now is purple pill (Jordan Peterson).

Pedestalisation of women is a tool for mechanism of society to go overdrive. If you think you cannot work more and earn more money, I can assure you that you are profoundly mistaken. You can.

Watch this big outdoor advertisement when you travel to your work everyday. Probably there's face of beatiful woman you would like to know. You would like to talk to her. It's advertisement for some luxury merchandise or clothes or both and image was redone multiple times by CG artist or photographer.

You don't remember when you last time visited any temple, but when you listen to music and travel to your work or back from your work you see them. Your god is around you. You can do it. You can earn more.

Then you go back to sosuave or other red pill forum like fugitive would do in medieval times. It's safe here, people think what you think about it all as well. Then comes another day, 06:30 AM, you need to get to your work. and dance the devil dance yet again.
I not so subject to much of that now. A clean slate is a clean slate. I don’t care if other men are red pilled or blue pilled. A man is the creator. He creates his own universe.
He can create pretty much anything he wants, as contrary to the present reality as he wishes.

I’m still here on SS because it amuses me.

R

Ranger

Read Shakespeare definition of a MAN
“What a piece of work is man, How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel, In apprehension how like a god, The beauty of the world, The paragon of animals.”

We have so much potential to be like a Demi god it is insanity. Our default is to be a spineless blob whose only purpose is to satisfy one’a pleasure (eating, sex, drugs and alcohol)

What do you choose? Long term self esteem, respect, and mastery or short term pleasure? This is the question you must ask EVERYDAY until you die.
Really good post. We, as men, have been duped into thinking our value is nothing compared to woman.
The truth really is that we are stellar. Beyond the animal solipsistic existence of a woman.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please give me the single movie about a guy wanting to score with the ugly fat chick and really commiting to the idea for the whole 90 mins. There's no such movie.
Shallow Hal comes to mind, but you could argue they aren't really committing to the idea for the whole 90 minutes, because Jack Black is hypnotized into thinking the girl is thin for most of the movie lol.

Bridget Jones's Diary? Renee Zellweger isn't really an ugly fat chick though, she's more of a cute fat chick.

I'm sure there is some movie with someone like Rebel Wilson or Melissa McCarthy where they are the object of romantic pursuit.

R

Ranger

I know a lot of solipsistic women and I know women that are altruistic.

I know solipsistic men (actually I'm pretty sure I'm one) and no altruistic men.

I'm sorry but we are not the do-gooders we all would like to believe - sure, we might act fair when it comes to relations with another guy but there's also a lot of backstabbery between men and rivalisation.

There are a lot of guys with money that use their wealth to live their life and have fun (Dan Bilzerian) and nothing more really. Sounds solipsistic to me.

I think it's more about increase in narcisstic traits in society that are boosted by social media. They are very damaging to the society and your social media image can be easily manipulated. I find it amusing that people don't see how damaging for society social media are.

They are one of the wheels that put society into the overdrive and that make women pretty much crazy about having more colourful life and they help to monkey branch as well (it's so easy to betray your spouse in times of facebook and internet, you can reach another person with a simple touch of your cell phone or keyboard).
Do-gooders? Lol
I would never say that. AND I would not say a woman is altruistic. I’m not ignorant of science enough to say that.
So we agree one one thing and vehemently disagree on another.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However it should be our DUTY to protect and provide (to the RIGHT woman or women). I find it ****ing awesome to work hard and get the fruits of my labor and find great pride in making sure my loved ones are safe and together
This is essentially the natural, instinctive way to live.

But it essentially requires that once a kid pops out, neither party have much choice, both from an instinctive, societal standpoint, and an absolute lack of moral hazard.

Today, not so much, and unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, at least a couple more generations, until the great global reset.