Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The psycho ex girlfriend

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!

OMG this sh*t is priceless! LOL. I'm making a cd with a bunch of these on it - listen to it with my buddies for kicks... hahahahahha

SPETSA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, I've heard those before. Guess some of us have it worse than others. :D

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!okay, you wanna know why I am on here. To remind me to think twice before leaving a **** message like this on any man's machine.. Even just one.. Eek...... OMG!!!!! I don't know if this was the funniest or most pathetic thing I have heard yet on here. Is this for real? He musta been a real DJ huh.....Eek.... double eeek. I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts.

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
K I wrote that message after listening to a couple...I've changed my mind. This is not funny, this is f*cking sad. It is very sad that a woman could be that messed up. She said she was going to kill herself quite a few times and Sh*t. I'm thinkin this guy went a little overboard there...

I think he kept callin her and setting it up so she would go insane...but it can't be all his fault - I mean there are 53 messages. Who in their right mind would carry on with a guys games for that long without figuring out that he is just f*cking with her? I guess that these two were probably perfect for each other because they are equally f*cking nutz...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the lesson to be learned here?

In the first few messages..the girl seems to think she is the one in control..she said stuff like "You better Shape up! or ship out! Im sick of your crap! thats it you are OUT!"

I guess the guy began to ignore her..even tho he was heartbroken...eventually the messages turned the control to the guy with the girl crying

"I cant live without you, ive been missing work, ohh my god please just call me so I can hear your voice!

bahahahahahahahah

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes!!!

Why hasn't anybody locked this girl up yet?

I know one thing, after reading this, I'm never dating a girl named Jill.:D

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my two wingmen has actually had it THAT bad.

She even put poisonous snakes in his garden and threatened to kill him with a gun and many other "nice" things.

It ended with him getting a police restraint order.

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
hoooooooollyy ****!!

this ***** is fukkin cracked dude. how the fukk can anyone be this messed?!?

ya its really funny at first, then pathetic, then sad and scary

poor mark :(

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Psych, this person would easily be classified with Borderline Personality disorder(BPD)

marked by intense relationships..swinging from a high elation to bitter sorrow..and making relationships seem as if they are the most important thing in your life..

Most cases are women..go figure