Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Prom...

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since my junior prom, I've given much thought about proms, and I've come up with a great scheme thats pretty much win-win, as far as I can see. Now, I'm not gonna mope about my junior prom (again), but as far as I can see, the main problem was that, through textbooo cases of miscommunication and sending the wrong signals, my date thought I was a sappy love starved chump who was obsessed with her.

Anyway, ever since I've been trying to come up with a way to make sure that my prom date doesn't think that I've got sappy, obsessive romantic designs on her. And I've come up with the best solution, and its a beaut. Take more than one girl to the prom. We'll just assume 2 for now and list all the advantages/disadvantages.

1- Come on, 2 girls. Hell yeah
2- Neither can really think that you're obsessed with her, cuz if you were, you'd devote the entire night to her.
3- They just might try to vie for your attention.
4- You'll probably get quite a bit of respect from the other guys.

Now the disadvantages.
1- Cost, if you pay for their tickets. If you want to pay, you should probably split the cost. On the bright side, the limo doesn't cost anymore. You'll also have to get more pictures.
2- You probably don't want to neglect one or the other, I'm thinking of taking a coin to flip along, just for those occasions (who gets the first dance, etc.)
3- You might have to make sure they don't think you're just trying to get a manage a trois going or something (though, maybe they won't mind...:D).

And, so far, I'm having success with the idea.
Me: Oh, before you go (I'd just given her a ride home, which is a great way to flirt/scare the hell out of girls), I need your help with a sheme I've got.
Her: Whats that?
Me: I'm want to see if I can pull off taking more than one girl to the prom.
Her: Sure, I'd go.
Me: Ok, June 3rd, you've got that long to get a dress, because I know that you won't wear your cotillion dress. (had to get a little neghit in there)

Anyway, it seems like a good idea to me

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about 5 girls? that would make u a king.. a very broke king:rolleyes:

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of ways around the $$ problem. You could get them to pay for their tickets, and you cover the limo. Also, at our senior prom, seniors go for free (its part of our senior dues actually, but we all pay them anyway, so it feels like its free), so you could theoretically take as many girls as can fit in the limo.

UltimateDJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
would this work with taking "not very high interest-level" girls from other-town schools as well ? that way they might still say yes since they wont think that you've had a lingering crush on them from years ago? heh, this sounds like a pretty nice idea.