Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Prom

andyh

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN I'M PISSED

This evening I was talking to a girl on icq(she added me and started talking) and out the blue she brings up the prom how she was gonna go look for a dress, how soon the prom is gonna be and how she prolly had to go by herself cuz she didn't had a date. Then she asks me if i have a date. I take all this as signs of a high IL and since I dont have a date either I ask her if she wants to go with me?

Then after like 3 min. she writes something like "Oh you took me by surprise, It sounds nice but let me think about it 'fore I answer" I knew I should have said somethin like it's a one time offer but I just couldn't do it. so I just answered I guess so. then I asked her a ? about a class tomorrow (so it didn't look like I was angry cuz of her answer) and said goodnight.

Now what pisses me of isn't that she blew me off. But she is only like a 6.5 max a 7 and she has this almost nerdy reputation one guy blew her off cuz of her study habits. And me and my friends were talking about two guys who is dating two really ugly *****es fours maby fives. and making a little fun of them. actually they are friends with this girl and they have the same attitude but are a little ugglier. If this **** comes out they will laugh their asses off. not only did I ask a not so hot girl to the prom which I don't mind but also she blew me off. on top of all I don't do to good with the ladies now, last time I was making out was this spring:(

Now my question to you fellow DJ's is what can I do to mimize the damage to my reputation this may cause? There is another girl I know that I can ask but she is like a 9.5 and the chance of her blewing me off is much bigger than with this chick.

well thanks for taking the time reading and answering.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, so did she say yes or no?

andyh

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she said she wanted to think about it, and she still hasn't given me an answer.

we've been talking on icq one time since. Just some short stuff, like 2 min. and she acts like it didn't happened. my guess is to next her. what do you think?

Last edited:

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
definitly next her.

you said yourself she wasn't that hot so why lower your standards.

good luck bro whatever you do.

Track_Star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you don't want her, I'd ignore her and not chat online until she comes to you to try and find out what the problem is. She's a cold hearted bytch if she doesn't give you an answer soon. Even if she says yes, don't take her to the prom.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you guys are f-u-c-k-i-n-g rough...

Tell her you want a big french kiss or a bj or sex before you'll take her to the prom...AND DO NOT BACK DOWN.

I mean ...c'mon...at least give this girl a chance. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

andyh

Don Juan
Reaction score
follow up

she went online the day after my last post, i decided not to call up an conversation, but she directly said hi. and then she said how she was sorry and how she saw me in school but she just had a short break and didn't have time(guts) to go and talk to me, and then she said how she would love to go to the prom with me. then i've been talking to her friends and then are all like "oh heard you were taking .... to the prom, thats really great, hope you'll have fun"

then about her looks/my standards. i know you shouldn't lower your standards. but this girl, she's not ugly her, body is nice and she has a really pretty face, but her clothes are not really very sexy, its more ordinary clothes. and then her personality and intelligence is really good.
btw, I rather date a girl with great personallity and less looks than the school hottie who's so shallow that her only concern is who's the cutest boyband singer.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it man, Clothes dont make the man, or woman. Hell you do know she's gonna hotten herself as much as she can for this prom thing(I'm Canadian, never had a prom).

She apologized and said yes, if you want to go for it. BEsides isnt prom like grad and you'll never see most of these people again anyway?