Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the power of persuasion

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was talking to a girl over msn, i said a ****ey line she said wow your begining to be ****ey, are you copying your brother or somthing?" so i said no, you have not spoken to me for a while i used to be shy. i have been full of myself for along time, and jokingly bigheaded"

well latter on i was just doing exactly the same and she kept going on aobut how ****ey i am.

why am i telling you this? well because it shows i persuaded her i was ****ey and latter on she is telling me how ****ey i am.

you can use this to your advantage when telling a girl somthing about you because people are gulable, you know how consumers belive what manufactures tell them, well this is the same and girls will belive what you tell them, and unless you act otherwise they will cary on thinking so.

This means if you want a girl to think of you in a certian why ie what kind of person you are, you can manipulate her, and make her think about you liek that very quickly.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has nothing to do with msn, this is just where it happened, it would make no diffrence if it where in person, well your loss if you did not read, i guess you will stay ignorant forever.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
this has nothing to do with msn, this is just where it happened, it would make no diffrence if it where in person, well your loss if you did not read, i guess you will stay ignorant forever.
Oh I read it all right...I'm just trying to forget I read it.

Essentially you're advocating telling girls, "Hey, look at me! I'm ****y! Am I not cool when I am ****y??"

Stop trying to win other people's judgement. If you want to be ****y, just BE ****Y.

And yes, it being on MSN makes all the difference in the world. You can say stuff like that on MSN because the ability to say it through body language doesn't exist. TRY it in real life and let me know how it turns out. :p

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have obviosly not got the message, it has nothing to do with msn or with being ****ey, it is that people will belive what you tell them and it works like postive or negative assocation but rather then associating you with an object, they are associating a trait liek a personality trait, with you.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, u guys need to stfu cuz check mate knows what he's talking about.

it's about persuasion, it has nothing to do w/ being on msn or bein on the field. you tell a girl something, and persuade them to think of you like that- manipulation is an awesome thing.
you can be manipulative online or on the field. you guys totally missed the point. and if u wanna flame me for siding w/ check mate- then flame away.
understand tho, that b/c you flame you are immature, and have nothing better to do

and that's all i have to say about that...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did she say it in a positive way or negative??

it can mean either. if someone acts ****y in front of someone that doesnt like them, it'll only backfire and make u more hated.
some examples would be a co-worker or classmate.

its a thin line between bad outcomes and good outcomes.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Dukester
ok, u guys need to stfu cuz check mate knows what he's talking about.

it's about persuasion, it has nothing to do w/ being on msn or bein on the field. you tell a girl something, and persuade them to think of you like that- manipulation is an awesome thing.
you can be manipulative online or on the field. you guys totally missed the point. and if u wanna flame me for siding w/ check mate- then flame away.
understand tho, that b/c you flame you are immature, and have nothing better to do

and that's all i have to say about that...
That's true, but what he did isn't manipulative at all.

I met up with this girl last Sunday...she told me "I'm crazy on Sundays so this is your lucky day." There was NOTHING CRAZY AT ALL about this girl and I saw through it like she was f**king transparent. She was trying to tell me what she wanted me to think of her and expected me to just take it at face-value.

Yes, maybe that will work with the weakest-minded of all people, but most people will SEE it's just a desperate attempt to change the impression that your body language and tone have already given them.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another pissing match fellas?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviosly you need to renenforce it, if you tell some 1 oyu are really funny, they will come at you with an open mind and obviosly if you are not funny they will see through it, but if you are funny, then they will see it qucikly as they are looking for it and they may think you are more funny then you really are because they are looking for it, remember know 1 said persuasion was magic but if you use it to renforce the message it can still work wonders.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: the power of persuasion

Originally posted by squirrels
Thanks for telling me so I didn't have to read further into this post. ;)
Ditto

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of wish the Age field in everybody's profile was REQUIRED to be filled out. It'd be a little easier to judge whether or not someone is legitimately immature (especially by shoving ideas down people's throats.) or just young and ignorant.

Helpful tip: if someone portrays themselves as knowing what they're talking about, very much like Squirrles was able to prove, take the advice. There's no point in getting in an arguement... how does that saying go? "Arguements over the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard."

Now, I'm just wondering if he posted this on the fantasy that it just might make it into the DJ Bible... HAH!!!