Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Power of Cologne

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
What stuff do you guys use, including aftershave, balm, etc...?

There was a new chick at work that one day told me I smelled good & asked what it was. I said Dolce & Gabana.

Then like every other day she told me I smelled good, or she liked that smell. I felt like she was gonna grab me by my lapels and take a huge whiff of my shirt or something.

It pays to smell good boys! So go out and buy some expensive, good smelling cologne, something that can help you start a conversation, whereas she'll tell you that you smell good, and you can tell her she smells good, or that she looks good and that you would like to eat her...I'm getting ahead of myself.

DonJuanologist

Reaction score
i agree with you loverman. i actually have many different colognes. i alternate everyday. girls always come up to me and tells me that i smell good and asks me what i wear. in fact, i'm known as "the guy that smells good" at my work and at school. today, i wore aqua di. i currently have in my collection: herrera for men, dolce & gabana, pleasures, eternity, escape, versace blue jeans, issey miyake, polo sport, gucci envy, and few others...as you can see i prefer the citric type colognes. girls love them!!!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime i put on cologne by the end of the day i cant smell my cologne n e more. And when i put it on i can still barely smell it. How much do yall put on? Do yall put on so much that ppl smell u after u have walked past them?

------------------
Your fukkin money baby and u dont even kno it!!

aim- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason you can't smell your cologne at the end of the day is because your nose gets accustomed to it and just kinda tunes it out. It stays strong for a good while, believe me.

The best way to see how strong your cologne is is just to ASK SOMEBODY (preferably a girl). Hell, ask your mom on the way to school or whatever. I think the ideal level is having it noticable if someone is standing near you, but not so strong it billows out behind you when you walk. One spray on the chest (I use Acqua di Geo) is usally enough.

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Y'all may think this sounds stupid but I once saw this scientist guy on TV saying that cologne covers up your natural pheromones that attract chicks. The actual affects of pheromones are unknown, but since I'm a broke mother fuker I'm forced to go with my natural scent.

Gimpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all over-rated. I've never met a woman who didn't prefer the smell of a clean neck.

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanologist:
i agree with you loverman. i actually have many different colognes. i alternate everyday. girls always come up to me and tells me that i smell good and asks me what i wear. in fact, i'm known as "the guy that smells good" at my work and at school. today, i wore aqua di. i currently have in my collection: herrera for men, dolce & gabana, pleasures, eternity, escape, versace blue jeans, issey miyake, polo sport, gucci envy, and few others...as you can see i prefer the citric type colognes. girls love them!!!
Hmmmmmm, I always thought of wearing cologn only on special occasions. But maybe I'll wear it more often. However I wouldn't wanna wear it every day. I have a girl - friend who wears smelly stuff on occasion and I've noticed different smells. However she doesn't always where it, but I feel its a special treat when she does! I also prefere citric colognes. Some of those musty ones get quite offensive.