"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

The power of an euphoric mood!

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
The power of an euphoric mood.

Here is how I got into a killer(positive) mood:
Being frustrated with my job and collegues, I decided to imagine I won a million dollars(to cheer me up). Then I focussed on all positive and really funny events I could think of in the past. PLUS: Most importantly, I smiled ALL the time.
I did this the whole day and did not even think about women,my job or other people. I avoided EC with people,because of the negative feedback they gave me when I was stressed out the months before. After a couple of hours I realized how nice all people would treat me. EVERYBODY smiled at me and was extra polite and nice. I took up EC and women(including 9 and 10s) flirted with me. I was THE MAGNET. My mood was contagious. I had the greatest felling and time of my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here are my thoughts about it:

a) People are insecure,check you out and mirror YOU!
The same collegues who have been the F*** to me the months before,when I had a bad time, ALL of a sudden became super-nice and approached me and sought my company.

b) Some people do not look "nice"
I am one of the guys,who do not look nice or sympathetic if they do not smile. I look a little to serious or intellectual or even agressive. This is because of years of frowning and thinking. This shaped my mimics.


c) A smile opens all doors!
A true smile(not just mimics but true happiness) is the greatest weapon you possess. You might know people whose appeareance make you smile right away. Their complexion is contagious.


d) The killer mood wears off!
Yes,I am sorry to say this. After a while your euphoric mood wears off.It is physiologically impossible to keep your endorphins at the euphoric level for all time. People will get "less" nice to you (they mirror you) and you get insecure and frustrated about this negative feedback
The worst case can be that you end up where you started.




Here is what I think you should do:

1) Think positively!

2) Stop thinking all the time.Do this by focussing on the moment(Check out meditation and ZEN philosophy for this).

3) Smile as much as you can(my facial muscles got really sore after a while, because I rarely used them). It will evenually be part of your face. (The smiling muscles will contract more than their counterparts)

4) Do the condioning I mentioned initially (think about positive and funny things).

5) DO NOT THINK: "Ok I will do this "4" for an hour and then I pick-up girls."

This does not work. Forget about the chicks and other people. YOU HAVE TO BE TRUELY HAPPY AND INDENDANT OF OTHER PEOPLE. If you do "4" persistantly it can take from 15 minutes to 2 or more days, so DO NOT WAIT FOR IT TO WORK.Once you do not expect it any more,it will suddenly work.

6) Do not try to force it:
If you are stressed because of an exam,other problems etc, these problems will subconsciously be there and you will very likely not succeed to get into the euphoric mood.

Practice the stuff in the DJ bible even if you are not in the euphoric mood and you think you will fail anyway. It helps so much to further your social skills.

Remember: The euphoric mood is a short term ultra-powerful state to be successful with women or people in general.It shows you what you are capable of, but it is nothing for long terms. You will need a change of attitude(positive,optimistic,self-fulfilled) which might take years. I am working on achieving this rather than putting my energy into getting EUPHORIC.

I would very much appreciate your thoughts about MOODS and the power of MIMICS.

Cheers!

(I posted this as a reply for J-man,but I do not know if his thread is still active)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
hey, I think what you said is really true.

About the euphoric state wearing off, that is true but what I have discovered myself personally is that my baseline feeling becomes higher everytime I practice being positive.

Like for no reason, I would be feeling all light and bubbly for no reason. I still try to make sure I don't go around acting and looking like a clown nor try to see the world through a rosy glass.

So basically, the more you smile, the more it will come naturally.

Just watch out for people who gives so much pain to you, coz their presence will instantly drag you back to that state of emotion.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
yes i think we all know and have been there one time or another of our lives.

i used to be a non-smiler a yr ago.
i smile every so often and ppl are friendlier to me as i am to them.
I also become an insta-magnet, smiling + social proof will make you seem important and others will want to talk to u/know u or at least say "hi" to you.

hell when you're having a good time in your head (smiling that is)
ppl will want to be around you cause you're having fun!! LoL...that sounded kinda retarded but YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
I know the feeling. I've had these incredible, enormously powerful state changes before, where you feel unstoppable. Ultra sexy, ultra confident, where you can do no wrong. In college, I remember being in one of these states and flirting with a HB 9.9 (and this is coming from a guy with no experience with women). Everything that you say C&F, your kino, EC,...it all produces this magnetic state of mind.

I agree, you have to work on your inner game for this feeling to last.
 
Top