"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

The point of life

October

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Sup. There’s a question that has been bothering me since I discovered this site about a year ago, and I’ve been thinking really hard about this question, but I have yet to find a satisfying answer. What do you guys think the meaning of life is? I know this is a ****ing deep ass question, but why do you guys live? Is it to reach immortality by preserving the memory of yourself within history? Is it to lead a happy life? What's the point of all of the self-improvement that is advertised by this site, in the long term? A lot of the possibilities I have thought of make sense, but none answer the question of why we live, or why anything lives. And I think this is an important thing to think about at the high school age, so we don’t get screwed when we finish school.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
I think this is something that everyone has to figure out for themselves. We are all here for different reasons and you have to define that reason for yourself and then making sure you are will be satisfied with that reason.

I feel like i have to leave some kind of presence on this world, I don't know exactly what i'm going to leave behind me as of yet but i know it is one of the reasons why i live.
 

Delta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
724
Reaction score
4
Age
53
Location
glendale, ca
the BIOLOGICAL PURPOSE OF LIFE is extremely simple:

PROPAGATE... have children... pass along your genes.

THAT'S IT!

and if you examine life and the lives of men and women (and hell, HISTORY) with that lens over your eyes, you'll see that a great many hoohah in the world are simply abstractions, sublimations or intellectual rationalizations of the urge to simply fvck and create offspring.

------------------------------------------------------

and if we are nothing but animals, that is in the end, the everything of everything.

'course, that's ruther depressing to think that but y'know what? the more you live, the LESS idealistic everything becomes, the more mechanical and rote every step becomes on your way to the grave.

--------------------------------------------------

billy connelly of monty python fame recently said this on conan obrien - that most of the stuff that they teach in school is useless bullshyt.

what they REALLY need to teach is how to make money and get laid.

you are young still. the world is your oyster as it were.... learn to make money and get laid. this is VITALLY important to your future happiness as a male of the species.

do not grab any idealism. cuz it fades with youth. read this board... in the end, especially with women, it comes down to cold hard evaluations of you as a man and a great deal of that will depend on money.

luck

delta
 

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Alaska
Yeah man, what the fvck else?

Propogate?

You have sex.

You got to school.

You have sex with someone else.

You go to college....

You have sex with another chick....

Fvck!!!! You join the d@mn Army!!!!

WTF were you thinking?????!!!!!

Well damn,..... you gotta pay for that education... Right??

You go to Germany....

Next Month,


Sh!t !!!! we're going to Iraq!!!! Fun, right???!!!!


You're gone for a year!!

So lonely....

You come back, your friends barely know you...


You've seen things.... done things... that change you... profoundly.

You arent the same person....


You tell me what the biological purpose of life is.

Ever seen your best friend cut in half by a .50 caliber machine gun????


Well.. niether have I, just something to think about, twerp!!!

:p



Think small, man.


Andromax
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

a4k822

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
dude, you're in high school...you're not supposed to worry about these things until you're on your death bed, wondering what the fvck you did with your life.

the point of YOUR life is whatever makes you happy. You like getting as much ***** as you can? then that's your purpose.
j
ust have fun.

who gives a sh!t
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
dude, you're in high school...you're not supposed to worry about these things until you're on your death bed, wondering what the fvck you did with your life.

That should make everyone WANT to figure out what to do with their life.
 

October

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Sup, yeah, I didn’t mean to sound like I’m in a ****ing mid-life crisis or that I’m trying to overanalyze life or anything. It’s just a question that I think people should think about, like Sammo said. You don’t want to look back on your life when you’re dying and wonder where all the time went, because by then it will be too late.

I feel like i have to leave some kind of presence on this world, I don't know exactly what i'm going to leave behind me as of yet but i know it is one of the reasons why i live.
That's exactly how I feel.
 
Top