“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

the phone rings...do you answer?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Imagine sitting at home, watching the game (or tape of the game, since it's the off-season), when the phone suddenly rings. Who is it? A telemarketer? A friend? Family member? No one is around to answer it. Do you just let it ring? Let the machine get it? Or do you go and pick it up? Are you afraid when it rings? Are you afraid when it stops ringing, for one reason or another?

Think and answer...You'll know why (and who it is) shortly.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
I would answer it and i wouldnt be afraid of who it was.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
Fotunately or unfortunately to this question, I have caller ID so I know whether or not I want to answer it. But if I didn't, depends if it is the house phone or my cell. My cell I almost always answer and my hous phone I rarely answer (since people that call for me know to call my cell).
 

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
I would answer it. If i was afraid, i would still answer it. Got to take risks in life, no matter how mundane the task. Plus there's just something about a ringing phone, it has to be answered. :cool:
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Hey 'crazy kid', when you get older are you going to change your name to 'crazy man' - it just won't have the same ring to it with the ladies...they'll point their finger at you and say, "Hey, there goes crazy man" :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey Biznatch
A girl called me during the Seton Hall bball game the other night and i hung up on her...The Hall is way too important to not watch it for a girl.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Hey 'crazy kid', when you get older are you going to change your name to 'crazy man' - it just won't have the same ring to it with the ladies...they'll point their finger at you and say, "Hey, there goes crazy man" :D
No, I shall forever remain "Crazykid." That, plus someone already took the name I believe.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
eh, I wouldn't answer it, then I would check the caller id and if it happened to be a girl that was worth my time, then Id call her back.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I dont answer because i dont like running to pick up the phone, plus if its a girl calling or someone i know they would be calling my cellphone anyway which i always have nearby.
 
Top