Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The perfect DJ is a Jesus freak

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm sitting at a table overlooking a man-made pond on campus when this moderatly attractive girl comes up to me, introduces herself, and asks to goin me. I say sure, and she proceeds to tell me that I look like something was bothering me, and asked me what I was thinking about. I answered with honesty, comenting on the size of the pond and wondering how much water it would take to fill it up.

We chit-chatted for a while before the convo took a staggering turn into religion, and I quickly became aware that saving my soul was her top priority. So we talked about the mysteries of the universe and the fate of humanity for a while before it began to rain, something I was secretly praying for during the convo (she's right there is a God) and we parted.

After she left I thought to myself "what balls this girl must have." I mean she had all the qualities of a DJ. She had the guts to attempt a cold approach, nailed me with a convo starter, even managed to get a 20 minute convo with me and hold my interest, though just barely. She was confident, friendly, and left me feeling good about myself. S*** if her intentions were of a less holy nature I probably would have taken her back to my room and banged her right then.

She said she did that type of thing all the time, and she got to meet a lot of interesting people and make new friends.

What a player. If only some of us had such qualities.

What do you guys think? Is the perfect DJ a Jesus freak?

P.S. I do not mean to offend anyone with the term "Jesus Freak" but you all know the kind I mean.

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
How good was she now, REALLY ?

Its always good for getting insight and understanding, to be on the other end of any transactions one is trying to master. Now you have an idear of how it feels been a target. For more experiencing of the reciving end, try seeking out professional salemen, such as at a used car lot. You WILL ... learn a trick or three ! (Just remember to leave your wallet at home :D and DO NOT sign anything ! )

Now NO OFFENCE ment - just education ...

You are quite easly impressed. I get this feeling that you dont talk to strangers very much (Something most parents tell children not to do - thus planting the seed of fear approching strangers in them) Now this seed has become a "weed" in your mental garden that you and most aspiring DJs need to remove.

Now think as a DJ. Honestly, how good was she really ?

Question 1. Did she accomplish her mission Yes/No ?
She was trying to save your soul BUT you were thinking thoughts like "banging" ... I'm guessing you are still on the "downstairs list" :D (with all the horny devils)

Question 2. Was she too hooked on outcome Yes/No ?
She had a 20 minute convo with her target before nexting . I wonder how long she would have continued if it hadnt started raining ? Did anybody say clingy ?

Question 3. Did she try to close Yes/No?
She must have felt you praying for it to rain and also that you were just being polite and not rejecting her, so she chickened out. She didnt bless (kiss) you, ask for get your number or make a churh appointment (date). What kind'a balls is'em, huh?

I count her results to 0 (zero)
... ok ... ok ... a lot of you will say she deserves for effort ...

Technically she did go through the motions, but hej ... did she or did she not, get what she wanted ? That is the real "QUEST(tion) !

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'd say many DJ's strike out a lot of the time. It's having the confidence to "go through the motions" that makes you a DJ. I wasn't a very receptive audience for her persuit, much like a girl with a bf who denies a DJ's advance, but the experience had a lasting effect on me, after all I remembered it, so she must have done something right.

No it's not a perfect analogy but I think the ballpark is the same, I thought it was interesting.

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stiking out

Yep - I liked you post to. Quite a lot actually. Gave a lot to go on.

If you view learning as moving from one place to the next, thus getting better/wiser, you find 3 useful and 1 useless kind of DJs here

IMO people are here on this forum to either ask directions, give directions or both.

Everybody learns from "See where I have come from and which path I took.

Nobody realy learns much from somebody who just is saying look where I am.

That is why many of us will add i the reply "the next place you can then go to is..." or "This and that would be better..."

Easiet way to strike out is giving up !

The main reason aspiring DJs dont get the number is that they never ask for it. They dont think its right, or fear she might not give it. THEY DONT CLOSE !!!!

You might be as lucky that target volunters her info, but that is rare if you game isnt up to par.

Im sure if there was a party at her church and she had asked you to come meet her girlfriends, you would have considerded it. But she never asked - and so it is only by chance your paths will ever meet again.

Always know what you want and do what it takes to get it. You want to meet your target ever again, make sure to find out how to reach her again ... or trust i fate ... we'll see ... might get lucky

Worst case ... she says no.

I really doubt you would have told her to got to h*ll - but she didnt what to risk it and thus - she will never knowsave you

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is devilish but doesn't that seem like a damn good opener scheme?

Start talking to a girl about it, bring up religion and then say "Ahh just kidding I really wanted your number. Lets go out for coffee next week!"

Of course you will rot in hell for using religion for your evil intent!

Reaction score
I keep telling you heads that women are natural players. But I object to calling them Don Juans. Since that is a male term.

Just cause she is fine doesn't mean you gotta sit there like a chump and listen to her bullshyt.

Take on the good qualities of the jerk:

The Jerk has:

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.

It’s women who complain about a man being a jerk. And this is because he is un-tame-able.