Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pattern I've noticed with physical escalation; does it apply to escalation in general?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that a surprising number of women, the more attractive the more frequent, will send mixed signals. I get invited back to their place, try to kiss, get the cheek. Try again later, cheek. Fast forward an hour or so, we are having sex.

Not always the case but with the hottest chics I've noticed this. I had this with a recent catch. Flew here to meet me, young, successful, attractive. Try to kiss her, cheek. Try again in 15 minutes, cheek. Ask her if she is going to flip if I try to kiss her again as a joke. She kisses, but just a peck on the lips. 2 hours later after eating dinner, making out. Brush our teeth go to bed, fool around, sucking on breasts, no sex. Cuddle most of the night and in the morning. I engage again, she says later that night. Yet within 15 minutes of rubbing her, kissing her, general foreplay she is ready to go. She flips herself on top of ME, starts kissing down my chest, goes down on me. I'm like I want to put it in, she goes, do you have condoms? Yes. OK!!

Point is, it took a few attempts to get to each stage. Maybe it's the Anti Slut Defense. Maybe it's genetic programming to test your confidence; will you keep pursuing or give up like a weenie.

But here is what I'm getting at. Isn't it like that with advancing in general sometimes? Getting the number, getting the date, relationship, etc. It seems like behavior like this for sex could extend to other aspects of dating. Not with all women, but some. It's that whole genetic programming stuff; they test your confidence. A weak man would apologize and not try again. A strong, confident man would be unfazed and keep trying.

But the question is, does the same principle from physical escalation apply to dating in general? Women are programmed to test you for strength as well as commitment. Will you be the guy who gives in easily and is weak and wasn't that serious about her, onto the next? Or will you be the confident guy who knows she wants you and keeps trying and is serious.

Reaction score
My personal opinion is yes.

She is obliged to test even if internal she is thinking (THIS IS AWESOME!)

The only situations i've consistently been successful in are the ones i (respectfully) keep trying.

Cheers!

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are programmed to test you for strength as well as commitment.
Women are. Men are made. There is a reason we don't same "Woman Up!" but we say "Man Up!". A man has to constantly prove himself valuable and women will constantly test them. That's sadly the way it is, we'll never rest on their breast for long.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are. Men are made. There is a reason we don't same "Woman Up!" but we say "Man Up!". A man has to constantly prove himself valuable and women will constantly test them. That's sadly the way it is, we'll never rest on their breast for long.
Ain't that the truth about being tested...my brother and I grew up in separate households on separate continents. Both successful. When visiting him and having dinner with my dad overseas, they agreed with my theory that it had to be genetics. Something about the mix of my mother and fathers genes. My sister (a half sister from my moms side) ended up being a complete loser in life.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thought that just popped into my mind is: it would make sense that women would test a man for persistence, strength and confidence. From an evolutionary perspective, the guy who gives up quickly likely won't succeed in life in general. Whereas the guy who is confident and persistent and pursues her further and overcomes the obstacles (independent confidence) is likely to be successful in life in general, better genes...

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thought that just popped into my mind is: it would make sense that women would test a man for persistence, strength and confidence. From an evolutionary perspective, the guy who gives up quickly likely won't succeed in life in general. Whereas the guy who is confident and persistent and pursues her further and overcomes the obstacles (independent confidence) is likely to be successful in life in general, better genes...

Or maybe it's just because their cat died the day before and they are preoccupied.

Good luck trying to explain women. Too many books have been written on the subject already and we still know nothing.
Men are looking for a formula where there is none. Women live in a world of feelings we have no access to.

So just screen the one you don't want out of your life, keep some distance and don't build up too many expectations. If you are OK to play their games, fine, if you are persistent, go for it. I know, myself, I am not. If she gives me the cheek twice I don't call her back. I am OK with some behaviors and not others. I still have a lot of dates and a lot of s3x and meet some nice and playful girls with some brains and boobs.

And sometimes, I hit a wall, and I am in pain for a few days/weeks. We can't always win.

That doesn't mean the one who rejected you, or gave you the cheek twice, is somehow of "higher quality" than the others. Or that somehow you are not going to succeed in life because you couldn't f*ck THAT girl.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention whöres aren't high quality.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how much resistance she's giving out.
I have rarely gotten the cheek twice in a row.
Sometimes touching her legs will determine how far you can go with her.
She shouldn't be flinching or moving away when you try to touch her.

Compliance testing also helps a lot.
The more you get her to touch you on command, the farther you'll go with her.
If you get resistance several times during compliance, then you should just drop her.
A chick like that is not willing to give an inch and is most likely a selfish, self-centered, egotistical c^nt.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are girls who won't flinch at being touched on their arm, body, neck and even face. It doesn't mean much until you start touching her leg. If she allows you to touch her but doesn't touch you back you're in the Mystery Zone.

Make a move and see what happens.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian girls in that category. Will let you escalate slowly. Look very poker faced then crack and jump you.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe it's just because their cat died the day before and they are preoccupied.

Good luck trying to explain women. Too many books have been written on the subject already and we still know nothing.
Men are looking for a formula where there is none. Women live in a world of feelings we have no access to.

So just screen the one you don't want out of your life, keep some distance and don't build up too many expectations. If you are OK to play their games, fine, if you are persistent, go for it. I know, myself, I am not. If she gives me the cheek twice I don't call her back. I am OK with some behaviors and not others. I still have a lot of dates and a lot of s3x and meet some nice and playful girls with some brains and boobs.

And sometimes, I hit a wall, and I am in pain for a few days/weeks. We can't always win.

That doesn't mean the one who rejected you, or gave you the cheek twice, is somehow of "higher quality" than the others. Or that somehow you are not going to succeed in life because you couldn't f*ck THAT girl.
No no no, you missed much of my post. I didn't say it was like cheek first date, cheek first date. In one case the girl had flown across the country to spend the weekend with me. It was obvious we were going to have sex and we did, but she didn't make it "easy". But I wasn't even phased because the entire time I kept thinking to myself, you didn't fly all this way to eat dinner together in my dinning room...and each step I kept progressing to I was like YUP. She is just putting up a fake obstacle. By the morning my fingers where inside her and she flipped me over and started sucking on me. Then we went all the way.

Same thing with another girl who invited me back to the hotel she had gotten for the night...several cheeks first few attempts. But I wasn't even phased. Why would she invite me back to her room? We slept together multiple times that night and next morning. Just the ASD defense, I'm not easy, etc. Combined with testing your confidence. Is your confidence dependent on how she treats you, or independent of how she treats you and thus REAL and not "game".

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more about how she feels in the moment, rather than some kind of deliberate test. Women aren't horny all the time like us guys - sometimes it takes a while to get them in the mood, but when they're in the mood you better give it to them or they'll never even talk to you again.