“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The paid POF membership.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I was just wondering has anyone paid for POF and is it worth it? I know POF and OKC have the trashiest women on there. But paying for POF since POF has tons of users since it's free would it be wise to so you can get the extended features? I know the quality of women are not on par with Match but match and Bumble are pretty paltry around the 60 mile radius where I'm at.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Before all the posturing and put-downs arrive for mentioning POF and "OLD." I'll chime in with a perspective.

It's been a long while since being on POF, but even in a larger city, there were two types of women that opted to be a paying member.

The first set... were women that (at least, judging by their profiles) looked to be a cut above the norm.
The second set.... were the ones that looked like they haven't had a date in 10 years.
There may be a few exceptions to this rule, but it's the exception.

If you are thinking of becoming a paying member, check out the male profiles and see if the above observation holds true for men as well.

Going by memory, what are the advantages? Do you really want your profile to have that "gold star" or what ever they are symbolizing on your profle (alerting everyone that you paid for a site that is for free) ?

I"m guessing that they still have that "wants to meet you" function. Personally, I thought to myself... why would I want to meet some gal that clicked the "meet me" function 50 times to 50 different men in 60 seconds.

The only advantage I could think of is that I read somewhere that you are able to view their sibling status. Because middle children grow up to be more of the "pleaser" type, this could has some advantage. Personally, I don't see this one positive outweighing the negatives.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
No, not worth it
What I figured. I cringe when i log on pof or okc. Okc the worst but over the summer there were a few cute women on there which i got some numbers from. Man since then it's just nasty. Even match and bumble the quality and quantity has gone down the last couple months.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top