“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Pager Trick

Jon Erikson

New Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2002
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I'm constantly trying new things to make women think I'm mysterious and in demand. Here's one I recently hit upon: The pager trick. You're wearing a pager, and in the middle of your conversation with her, you say with a smile "'scuse me, I'm vibrating". Reach for your pager, look at the message, and give a facial expression like you had just received a naughty message from a girl. Facial expression only, don't say anything, except maybe "Wow". Shake your head with a big smile, and continue the conversation. If she asks "what was that?", say "oh, nothing", or "just someone being silly". Gets her thinking. If it was business, you would have told her...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2001
Messages
956
Reaction score
3
Moved to Tips Forum.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control
 
Top