“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The other side is not always as great.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
I know this forum has a lot of guys here who are not getting laid much, but this forum is also for guys who are on the other end: they get lots of sex but cant nail down a genuine woman.

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2022
Messages
316
Reaction score
251
Location
Dorsia
#firstworldproblems, #TOOmuchsecks, #Imnotjustapieceofmeat

...smh. You have guys who can't get laid who don't even have the option of finding a decent woman, no one is going to feel sorry for some dude knocking them down who can't find a "genuine woman". This is the same vapid, vacuous chit females complain about and get criticized for...and rightfully so.
 
Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
#firstworldproblems, #TOOmuchsecks, #Imnotjustapieceofmeat

...smh. You have guys who can't get laid who don't even have the option of finding a decent woman, no one is going to feel sorry for some dude knocking them down who can't find a "genuine woman". This is the same vapid, vacuous chit females complain about and get criticized for...and rightfully so.
due to my current proximity to Morocco , a Muslim poor country , a poor Muslim country , and because I reinstalled yesterday tinder and plan to keep it for a couple of days , I am shocked to see how much Moroccan women mimic the western women

had some ugly women giving me their instagram to follow them ( they have over 2k followers and way way less following for example ) , or just hitting me directly to marry them

I can concur that women behave like this not necessarily due to culture , but mainly due to male being thirsty and simping

and I am a good looking guy and still sh1t like this happens quite often on this dating apps . It is funny though !
 
Top