“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The only real solution!

rejection hunter

New Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Age
34
Hello SoSuave community.

I just want to share the most important lesson i learned from doing pickup for more than ten years. Just my two cents. Nothing new or super innovative.

A lot of rejections, flakes, strange situations and a lot of good experiences occur when you out in the field.
What i recognized is that the only solution to feeling down about your interactions with women is to go out and do more approaches. No mindset change will get rid of frustrations. No new informations will hinder you from getting bitter about women. Women are the way they are. They reject, flake and f*ck with you for a million reasons and to think about it and trying to figure it out, gets you nowhere. Unsolveable riddle.

She flaked on you do at least 3 more approaches. She rejected you do 3 more approaches.
She is playing games and you are getting frustrated, do 3 more approaches.

This approach leads to an exponential growth of potential sex partners. No more oneitis, no more frustrations and no more overthinking, because you got a surplus of potentials. You dont give a f*ck, because you got another one!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top