Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The only Path to true confidence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence:

True confidence Is unbreakable, it's with you through think and thin. Even minute of every hour of every day. You see alot of us think where strong and confident, but when we need this strenght and confidence the most, it often seems to elude us. Why?

The answer lies in how we go about obtaining confidence in our selves. Confidence comes from experience. And experience comes from taking action. Let me illustrate my point with a simple analogy.

Do you remember the first time you drove a car? Remember that feeling you had when you first sat behind the wheel of a car. You were nervous, fearful, uncertain,and probably made some mistakes. This is simply because you had zero experience. This was the source of your fear and uncertainty. But what you probably noticed was that as the months went by, you didn't have this fear anymore, you weren't nervous and you didn't make all the mistakes you once did. Now you probably get behind the wheel of your car with an "unbreakable" kind of confidence. You are sure of yourself because of your experience, which you obtained by taking action .

I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that, no matter how hard you study the "drivers handbook", nothing can really make you a great driver unless you take action and actually drive the car.

Likewise, you can read the posts on this board for 20 years, but unless you continuously take action on this information and build upon your experience. You will always be unsure of yourself and ultimately afraid.

Just remember the next time you get afriad, that real confidence is built out of experience, and experience comes from taking action!

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although this has been brought up many times before, it is still a clear & precise post.

Good job!