Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The one thing that will absolutely destroy your life.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am posting this for a lot of guys on here because you are going to run into this everywhere. Part of this is inspired by @LARaiders85 work situation and some on @RangerMIke and his post on the Jonny Depp situation. You might not be a famous actor but I am saying this because every single one of you are going to come across this no matter what kind of environment you are from or what your station in life is. Realistically, you are more likely to come across this than you would hard drugs. So what is this one thing that will destroy your life that I am talking about?

Toxic people.

You probably grew up with some, you unfortunately work with some, you go to school with some, you may have dated some, and it gets even more interesting, you probably consume content (blog posts, forum posts, videos, etc.) on the internet from them (black pill, etc.). The reason I am making this post is because I grew up in a toxic household, had a toxic work environment out of college, and dealt with one of the most toxic psychotic relationships ever in my life during the pandemic.

Now you think it's not serious right? Then you realize it. You start losing interest in your hobbies. You start to not have that zest and energy for life you used to have when you first started going out to the clubs, cold approaching, or hitting on women. Maybe you read some Black Pill blog or watched some Black Pill video that told you how it was all hopeless and so you don't even feel motivated to go out anymore. You eat junk food now instead of lifting because "why lift when it's all about face?". You don't even feel pride in your hobbies because some passive-aggressive person in your life berates them.

It might not even be in the people as much as the crowd. A common place is where incels and dudes unsuccessful with women whine about situations and the environment. I used to be a part of a group chat in a certain city where loser dudes whined about the dating culture and said it's social circle or bust, only for me to go out with some cool guys and all of us to pull from a bar that same night. Different vibes compared to some socially unaware guys who would do a gazillion approaches, get nowhere, and not have the common sense to know why they are so off putting to women.

Toxic people will drain you and make you into a former shell of yourself. You won't look out for your health anymore. Your best self won't come out anymore when you approach girls, go out in public, and talk to people. Your vibe is going to be "off". It's because a toxic emotional vampire has been feeding off of your energy the whole time. It's because you got too deep into the black pill incel rabbit hole.

Knowing this, what can you do?

So you have to deal with toxic people whether at work, family, or whatever situation in life, what can you do? I am not perfect at it and a lot of guides exist on this but here are some guidelines I can give you.

1. Acknowledge and accept it. That cute girl causing drama is not fun, she is toxic. Your friend is not "realistic", he is a pessimistic debbie downer who wants to ruin situations because his own life turned into a failure.

2. Be honest on whether or not you can detach yourself. In some cases, it might require outside intervention or something drastic like no contact or leaving your job where the coworkers are toxic. You have to accept in some situations that you may be too emotionally invested to leave.

3. Distance and no contact.

4. Dead rock mentality. If they talk to you, consciously let all emotions leave in that instant. Be as emotionally detached as possible.

5. The toughest, don't try to be a hero not just towards them but others who are under the spell. I struggle with this. I want to save some lost young dude from falling into the Black Pill nonsense for example and at times, I find myself being too much of a hero. I even do it with this thread perhaps. It's a tough debate for me internally because the saying goes that evil prospers when good mean stand by and do nothing. In that case, I try to save the people who are rational enough.

About all I had for this but felt that it had to be said for those willing to listen.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xic people.
I am posting this for a lot of guys on here because you are going to run into this everywhere. Part of this is inspired by @LARaiders85 work situation and some on @RangerMIke and his post on the Jonny Depp situation. You might not be a famous actor but I am saying this because every single one of you are going to come across this no matter what kind of environment you are from or what your station in life is. Realistically, you are more likely to come across this than you would hard drugs. So what is this one thing that will destroy your life that I am talking about?

Toxic people.

You probably grew up with some, you unfortunately work with some, you go to school with some, you may have dated some, and it gets even more interesting, you probably consume content (blog posts, forum posts, videos, etc.) on the internet from them (black pill, etc.). The reason I am making this post is because I grew up in a toxic household, had a toxic work environment out of college, and dealt with one of the most toxic psychotic relationships ever in my life during the pandemic.

Now you think it's not serious right? Then you realize it. You start losing interest in your hobbies. You start to not have that zest and energy for life you used to have when you first started going out to the clubs, cold approaching, or hitting on women. Maybe you read some Black Pill blog or watched some Black Pill video that told you how it was all hopeless and so you don't even feel motivated to go out anymore. You eat junk food now instead of lifting because "why lift when it's all about face?". You don't even feel pride in your hobbies because some passive-aggressive person in your life berates them.

It might not even be in the people as much as the crowd. A common place is where incels and dudes unsuccessful with women whine about situations and the environment. I used to be a part of a group chat in a certain city where loser dudes whined about the dating culture and said it's social circle or bust, only for me to go out with some cool guys and all of us to pull from a bar that same night. Different vibes compared to some socially unaware guys who would do a gazillion approaches, get nowhere, and not have the common sense to know why they are so off putting to women.

Toxic people will drain you and make you into a former shell of yourself. You won't look out for your health anymore. Your best self won't come out anymore when you approach girls, go out in public, and talk to people. Your vibe is going to be "off". It's because a toxic emotional vampire has been feeding off of your energy the whole time. It's because you got too deep into the black pill incel rabbit hole.

So you have to deal with toxic people whether at work, family, or whatever situation in life, what can you do? I am not perfect at it and a lot of guides exist on this but here are some guidelines I can give you.

1. Acknowledge and accept it. That cute girl causing drama is not fun, she is toxic. Your friend is not "realistic", he is a pessimistic debbie downer who wants to ruin situations because his own life turned into a failure.

2. Be honest on whether or not you can detach yourself. In some cases, it might require outside intervention or something drastic like no contact or leaving your job where the coworkers are toxic. You have to accept in some situations that you may be too emotionally invested to leave.

4. Dead rock mentality. If they talk to you, consciously let all emotions leave in that instant. Be as emotionally detached as possible.

5. The toughest, don't try to be a hero not just towards them but others who are under the spell. I struggle with this. I want to save some lost young dude from falling into the Black Pill nonsense for example and at times, I find myself being too much of a hero. I even do it with this thread perhaps. It's a tough debate for me internally because the saying goes that evil prospers when good mean stand by and do nothing. In that case, I try to save the people who are rational enough.

About all I had for this but felt that it had to be said for those willing to listen.
Great post. The negative, pessimistic and passive aggressive in your situations were Great at killing or dimming your joy. Reducing your drive and zest for life.

Reaction score
agreed, I make six figures and have a six pack and there’s no fvcking way I would’ve done it if I had stuck around my toxic environment in Nashville and my toxic friends there too. The hardest ones to let go are the friends and family that you want to outgrow. Eventually they will become toxic because they will be in the way of your growth

Read for FREE!

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed, I make six figures and have a six pack and there’s no fvcking way I would’ve done it if I had stuck around my toxic environment in Nashville and my toxic friends there too. The hardest ones to let go are the friends and family that you want to outgrow. Eventually they will become toxic because they will be in the way of your growth
Six pack and six figures - big deal, especially with inflation. Come back and post when you have a 12 pack and 12 figures.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Toxic people.

Agreed. Toxic people are equivalent to drugs and if you were exposed to them unconsciously you also need rehab (therapy) to undo the damage.

Read for FREE!

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely agree.

The biggest toxic cesspool in todays world is unfortunately the internet.
In a 2 hr period one day this year I counted 21-22 people on phones, mostly kids. Now lets be clear, I use a phone (just an android for work), and I cannot assume what people type or look at, but its already been envisaged (albeit uncertainly) we could be heading towards this being the new reality. I had been condescended to by women online trying to get help over hang ups (body/image), before the incel thing was a thing.

Read for FREE!