"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The official good deed thread!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
1,396
Reaction score
118
Age
39
Location
New York
My man Atom Smasher got me thinking the other day about doing good deeds for others, I will be the first one to admit I have been a bit selfish myself lately since I am in a bad situation financial wise and feel I need to focus on myself. No excuse on my end, that has to change. So I am making this thread for ALL of SoSuave to post a good deed they have done for someone else that day, week, month...etc...Lets be the best people we can be!

Crissco
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Well like Gandhi once said:
1674642582877.png
We need a little more kindness in the world.
Especially these days where people are more self centered and selfish than ever before in the history of mankind. Digital technology and especially cell phones e.g. smart phones has made it even worse and turned people into true narcissists that are worse than Narcissus himself.

So yeah I agree.

Do small good deeds everyday (It doesn't cost you anything anyway) when you can. Open the door for the old lady or help the elder man cross the street, smile and be respectful and friendly to people. It's by the small deeds that we choose to do every day that makes the world a little better and kinder which matters.
Not by doing the big rare ones.
 
Top