Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The next generation of pooks?

NewToThis12345

Reaction score
I was wondering who are the best posters here? The Pooks, the Anti-dumps are great but they haven't posted in a while. I guess they covered a lot. Who/what has helped you the most? Sorry if it was not the right place to post. I'm kinda new here and heard about the legendary Sosuave a while ago but never tried anything or read too much and gave up .

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook and anti-dump made a great job for their times, nowadays smartphones and social media did to the dating world that industrial revolutions made to the work market back then.

The simple concept of scarcity no longer applies since 48 hours or silence and your chat disappears at the bottom of her inbox.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dating is also a training ground for the workplace these days. At least if you are corporate. Offices that have been dominated by woman are a popularity contest all day everyday.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dating is also a training ground for the workplace these days. At least if you are corporate. Offices that have been dominated by woman are a popularity contest all day everyday.
Totally agree, social skills are now more important than professional skills to succeed in many work places run from women.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I noticed that too. In a sense, I run more “game” at work than outside of work.

1. Bring donuts occasionally

2. Make harmless jokes

3. Fluff talk about the weather and the next work holiday party

4. Never gossip, but usually get stuck listening to women vent about XYZ

4. Notice which female is not talking to me today (and perhaps is venting about me to another coworker that she is less pissed off at today lol)

5. Then get back to my cubicle, introvert-maxx and engineer-maxx lol.

6. Have a quiet lunch alone or with a decent male coworker