Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New Girl in Town! ~ Advice

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a bit of a situation lately. Theres this hot little ***** that just moved here from Pittsburgh, PA. I'd say about 8.5/10. Her ass is perfect and her tits are HUGE, her face needs some work. (I'm sure that you all wanted the details! lol)

Well, anyways, I got her number about two weeks ago. When I asked she seemed very receptive to my advances. She immediately went to pull out some paper and she wrote that number down for my sexy ass. I made a quick joke and we laughed and said bye. About 6 days later, I called her and we talked for about 10 minutes and I asked her for a date two days later. She agreed and we had a great time. I got to know her better, and what life was like in Pittsburgh with her family and ****. She told me about some stripping game that she played with her friends back in Pittsburgh. Whenever a car would drive by with only one highlight someone that didn't say (padiddle) would have to strip off an article of clothing. She said that back where she used to live the area was kinda made up of poor people so you see that **** everyday. I shoulda took the hint right there and made a joke about it. The date seemed to be going great until I was about to drop her off, I was laughing with her about something when my car came to a stop outside of he house. She told me she had a great time, and I kept saying ok and thinking about kissing her. She said "Is that all you are going to say is Ok?" and smiled. Then she got out and that was that. No kiss. I was pissed. My mouth was dry as **** so maybe my breath stunk or some****! lol. Also, when I picked her up, she was really happy and I got to meet her sister Catherine, who seemed to smile at me alot. She's alittle younger than Marie though.

Recently, I went into math to hear one of my good friends telling me about what happened with him and some girl the night before. He told me that he went out driving around with a chick and 2 other friends and they all smoked a bowl. He said that the chick had huge tits and he was so wanting to "do something" but he didn't. He mentioned something about a padiddle and made a remark about "her tits were nice". So then I asked him what her name was, he said Marie. Right then I knew who he was talking about. He didn't know her last name, but when I mentioned the girls last name he said that was her. I shoulda kept my mouth shut at this point but I told him that I went out on a date with her the week before. Things kinda got weird at that point. He started to act like nothing had happened. He then said something about "well, I didn't know, I won't chill with her anymore" but I interrupted him. This girl doesn't know many girls so I see her with guys alot. I try not to get jealous because it's not what a DJ does ya know!

I'm really bothered by the fact that she'll get close when we talk, but she never uses kino. I hardly use it with her too, but when I do she is receptive to it. She seems to not mind me touching her. It was kinda funny to hear that my friend got high with her, because she doesn't know that I know she does it, and the whole time I was trying to hide the fact that I smoke weed from her. I see him looking at her a few times and ****. I don't want to lose a friend over her.

But, she's not the only chick that I've been dating lately. I'm going to the mall tonight to get some more phone numbers and to continue having fun with more girls. But, I've never been in this kinda of situation before, and I'm not 100% sure that she is interested in a relationship with me. I guess I'll find out when I go for another date with her next week. We'll go bowling or something. Sometimes I see her looking for me (from a distance) when I'm paying for my food at lunch and I'll look up at her to find her looking at me.

If you've read this far, I thank you. What do you think is going on with her?

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, sounds liek she is tryign to fit in... but just keep it up if she is soemone you think would be a good GF. long term or short term. sound liek you are doing alright. get that kiss next time..ha.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I had fun last night. I'll call her tuesday and set a date for friday. Even though these guys are still kinda after her, she still walks to her bus alone, at the end of the day, so I can still DJ that **** ya know! After we go out bowling together, she'll be mine. I'm too much fun to pass up.