Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the "nail as many as you can while you're young" advice

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22. However, whenever I talk to a guy in their 40's or so, the advice I get is always the same. "Have sex with as many girls as you can right now while you're young." I don't know why they say it, or what we're talking about before it comes up, but they almost ALWAYS end up saying at some point in the conversation, "If I could go back in time and do one thing, it'd be to have sex a lot more than I did."

This is pretty much freakin' me out cause I don't have any sex. I don't really care that much about it, but it seems to me that EVERY guy I talk to regrets not having more. They also say that they would go back and nail the ones that they didn't think were that pretty cause in the end ***** is *****.

Anyone out there giving the same advice? Should I go out there and actively pursue sex? Will I end up regretting it later on in life? Just some of the things that are on my mind. I'm not really sexually frustrated, in the sense that I don't really care that I'm not getting it, but I'm wondering if I'll later regret not taking advantage of opportunities passed up in the present. What's your take on this?

Alexi

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, when you're 22 there are loads of single HB's anxious to ride pole. As they get older they get married/involved, become mothers, and focused on careers. Your opportunities will drop off.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that girls are more open to just sexual pleasure and are less family/career oriented at a younger age, but I was wondering more along the lines of would anyone here say the same thing. That I should get it while the getting's good? Do you regret not getting what you could? Basically, do you agree with the advice I've heard.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by swampwiz
Sure, and while you're at it, knock a few up and get some dieases. I caught genital warts once, and I sure wish I'd been less promiscuous at that time.
I was thinking along the same lines myself. Getting laid isnt everything in life. The older guys that sfalexi is giving him bad advice. If he should do anything in life while he is young is experience new things like travelling, getting his life together and not worrying about the chicks. Pu$$y will always be around. dont worry about it.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are also men who have spent a great deal of energy in their youth in pursuing meaningless sex with many women and leading a life of debauchery who will tell you that they would have preferred focusing their energy on other things.

My father is one of them. Before he passed away, I remember him telling me that I should find a nice woman who loves me and how he regreted being divorced from my mother (as the result of his infedility) and that all those women he "nailed" were not worth him being lonely in the end.

It is all relative. You will always regret not doing something when you had the chance.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sfalexi, I've nailed my share of chicks during my early 20's and now that I'm 32, I see now that I should've spent my energy on more worthwhile pursuits where I was investing more into myself instead of chasing pu$$y. You're only 22, so take the advice of some of the other guys who posted and put pu$$y low on the priority list and focus on self improvement. If I was 22 again and knowing the information that I've aquired over the past 10 years, I would spend more time, money, and energy into more constructive pursuits that will help you in the long (and short) run.

Take it from someone who's been down the path before, you'll end up with nothing and have more stress in your life chasing pu$$y. It's really not worth it.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The essence of a DJ is to improve oneself in their abilities and life pursuits. With improvement comes competence. With competence comes confidence. With confidence comes adoration.

Get relatively good at things you enjoy doing, or new things you always wanted to do, and everything else will follow.

Do not concentrate on screwing girls. Its not an accomplishment in any way. Its just hormones making you do what everyone else on this Earth does. Theres nothing obviously special about sex - you cant get a sex PhD.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Maybe I just ran into a few people who didn't know what they were talking about or just regretted ending up with whatever signifacant other that they did. At any point, thanks for putting giving me some more things to think about.

Alexi

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those guys that are telling you to "bang as many girls as you can"...It just comes down to regrets.

That's what those guys are all talking about. Their regrets. Their mistakes. I think it has little to do with women at all, rather, live your life actually living, rather than regretting.

If living to you means banging 300 girls..then by all means don't regret not doing it.

If living to you means having a LTR with an amazing woman where the sex is unbelievable, then there you go.

Like saphhire said..its all relative to your life.

Make mistakes, take risks, live life with as little regret as possible.

BY ALL MEANS LIVE!

My advice to you younger fellas is to LIVE TODAY. Don't live when you finally lose that 30lbs. Don't liv when you finally get that nice car. Don't live when you finally graduate college and get that good job. Don't live when you finally get a girlfriend.

Live everyday...start now...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
For those guys that are telling you to "bang as many girls as you can"...It just comes down to regrets.

That's what those guys are all talking about. Their regrets. Their mistakes. I think it has little to do with women at all, rather, live your life actually living, rather than regretting.

If living to you means banging 300 girls..then by all means don't regret not doing it.

If living to you means having a LTR with an amazing woman where the sex is unbelievable, then there you go.

Like saphhire said..its all relative to your life.

Make mistakes, take risks, live life with as little regret as possible.

BY ALL MEANS LIVE!

My advice to you younger fellas is to LIVE TODAY. Don't live when you finally lose that 30lbs. Don't liv when you finally get that nice car. Don't live when you finally graduate college and get that good job. Don't live when you finally get a girlfriend.

Live everyday...start now...

Bingo! Very well said.