Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the mystery method

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
does anyone know anything about the mystery method?

i know of this website of the 'mystery' who used to post on fastseduction, but is there any ebook of him or anything like it?!

I heard he was on saturday night magazine couple of weeks ago

thanks

dongabriello

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
very interesting pages, I havent yet read everything there,

is this person really as good as he claims to be? should I invest my time in reading his articles?

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by gabrielshear
very interesting pages, I havent yet read everything there,

is this person really as good as he claims to be? should I invest my time in reading his articles?
WHy do you always ask these lame questions? SHould I read this method/that method..is it worth my time? These questions show me that not only are you afraid of girls, but you are afraid of investigating things for yourself. You wont get any farther in your game till you get past this mental block of yours.

The best way to invest your time is to immerse yourself in the actual experience of seduction. Stop looking for the easy way out man. There is no ebook, post or article that will make you a seducer. You really want to invest your time? Get some actual experience, so if/when you decide to read the musings of Mystery or whoever, you can actually understand WTF he is talking about.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but your punk ass has been here for ages and you need a reality check!

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey don ... after that post you just made above me i bet he still went to look at the method , how much you want to put on it brotha

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
hey don ... after that post you just made above me i bet he still went to look at the method , how much you want to put on it brotha
LOL!

Ten bucks says he will read half of it, try some half assed approaches and then blame Mystery for his failures, at which point he will search for more ebooks/gurus/etc to help him find the easy way out, then post another thread like

"Gunwitch Method...Worth Reading?"

Of course someone will tell him what a douchebag he is and the cycle will repeat itself all over again. Some people are sooooo predictable!

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
great post don ronny, but please let me answer your very funny replies.

I agree 100% with you that we should go out and learn by experience instead of staying here and posting.

I have been here for ages, probably as much as you have been here you are right, so we take the number of posts. I posted 50 posts whilst you posted around 500, so who has been spending more time on the computer?

I am here to learn, that is my ultimate goal, I learn tips and tricks and then try them out in reality, I am not sure how many people do that. that's my hobby I learn a system and then evaluate it. I have so far found that the best teachings are of david deangelo however I am always on the look out for new systems.

finally I would like to propose a challenge to you. if you live in the new york area like me why don't we get together sometime and see who can land the sexiest girl?!!!

btw nothing personal pal!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am here to learn, that is my ultimate goal, I learn tips and tricks and then try them out in reality, I am not sure how many people do that. that's my hobby I learn a system and then evaluate it.
I actually think this is the best way to go and if that suits you, then don't let anyone pressure you into their style. Maybe the drill instructor motivation works for some people, but I always use my own judgement before I act on advice.

One thing I have realised is that there is no fool proof technique for seducing women, because women are different, have different tastes, different intellects, culture etc etc. What works in L.A probably won't work in London. You need to think everything through before you apply it or you'll just repeat the same mistakes.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to learn it all, try it all, see what works best, and incorrporate it until it becomes a second nature.

Other then that, I'm a big fan of the Gunwitch Method, it's probably the only one of the mASF methods that can work no matter which culture you're in.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Mystery Method ROCKS if you are doing clubs/bars. THe man has a grasp of social dynamics and his game is pimp-tight.

I met him last year and not only is he one of the most impressive players I ever seen, but a very cool guy to boot.

One thing I found surprising is that he still falls madly in love and gets his heart broken!

I guess we all have an inner AFC that resurfaces sometimes...