“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The most powerful weapon a woman has

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
First, Zach was clearly wrong for doing what he did, just want to make that clear!! You could clearly tell that this woman had mentally beaten this guy down to a pulp and he lost his mind.

The most powerful weapon a woman has is that all she can do is put on makeup and act normal and most men will not suspect her of being crazy or mentally deranged. You could see a hot girl at the grocery store and think she’s amazing, but not suspect her being a drug addict or relying on medication. This is why you see so many men complain about women liking bums because they don’t see the crazy/loser woman under the makeup at all.

Beware
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top