Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Most Important Person(s) In Your Life

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I'm married, I'm still the most important person in my life. My wife is very important, but she may not always be there in my life. She may leave, she may die, but I'll still be around.

However, I've had this in my mind for a while. What happens when I have kids? Am I still the most important person in my life? Well, yes and no. I still need to take care of myself because my children will rely on me for their needs. However, I cannot let my children fend for themselves. Between the time that they're born and the time they become legal adults, they will be just as important as myself in my life. Even though this is a brief period in my life, this will be a time when I'm not the only priority in my life.

Legally, I am devoted to taking care of my children and directing them in life. After they turn 18, that responsibility goes to them and they have to at least begin fending for themselves. They must establish themselves and become the most important person in their own lives.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Bungo,
Definitely we must always handle our responsibilities and kids are definitely that.

At the same time, well I won't say anything on the marriage front as I have never been married but I agree when it comes to gf's and even fiances.

Glad to see your still here.