Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The more I read, I realize that Pook is right.

sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a couple more to add to your "Black Folder", Pook.

Wedding bells aren't ringing, but neither are phones of divorce lawyers

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20...entringingbutneitherarephonesofdivorcelawyers

excerpt:

n the USA, 8.1% of coupled households are made up of unmarried, heterosexual partners. Although many European countries have higher cohabitation rates, divorce rates in those countries are lower, and more children grow up with both biological parents, even though the parents may not be married, Popenoe says.

The USA has the lowest percentage among Western nations of children who grow up with both biological parents, 63%, the report says.

"The United States has the weakest families in the Western world because we have the highest divorce rate and the highest rate of solo parenting," Popenoe says.

'Grandfather boom' as world population heads for nine billion

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20050717/sc_afp/afplifestylepopulation_050717074239

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instead of focusing on finding a quality woman, who is right for you, and having fun in the mean time, you decided to steriotype all woman and grow up an old bitter man. congradulations!!

Marriage is not right for me eather (right now anyways), and i agree with lot of things you guys say, it's just; keep an open mind, you just might be supprised.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is everybody sooo concerned about decreased reproduction rates? At 6.5 billion, we're not exactly in danger of extinction...

sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even realize anyone had replied to this post.

Why is everybody sooo concerned about decreased reproduction rates? At 6.5 billion, we're not exactly in danger of extinction...
I'm not exactly sure of the mathematics involved in this, because I haven't done enough study on the subject. This decrease HAS gotten the attention of the United Nations. There's a pdf file of the U. N. meeting that I have on my hard drive that Pook posted in one of his population posts. I'll try to find it and post it here.

instead of focusing on finding a quality woman, who is right for you, and having fun in the mean time, you decided to steriotype all woman and grow up an old bitter man. congradulations!!
I'm not even sure if this is in the right thread. I was just posting links about population decline. I love women.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
Because population rates a decreasing in developed Western Nations, while there is a population boom in the 3rd world countries. Basically speaking, this means that in 50 years or so, the US will probably end up changing its name to The United States of Mexico.

There have been studies showing that in 2012 or so, there will be more mexicans in California then caucasions.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Declining population rates worry organizations like the U.N. because it's bad for the economy. Today it takes 3 people working underneath 1 person that has a pension, just to cover the pension costs. Companies today do not offer pensions and instead offer 401k's and such, but not only for this reason, also because job security is non-existant.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Because population rates a decreasing in developed Western Nations, while there is a population boom in the 3rd world countries. Basically speaking, this means that in 50 years or so, the US will probably end up changing its name to The United States of Mexico.

There have been studies showing that in 2012 or so, there will be more mexicans in California then caucasions.
i don't know what sources you're citing, centaurion, but what studies say is that in 2012 in california the most part of the population will be non-caucasian, not only mexican