Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar audio-almost 4 hours

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff , so I don't remember the Devil's Advocate movie you mentioned in another thread but I will look it up.

Most people with an 'ism' affliction usually have other '-aholic' tendancies.

I have overworked myself plenty of time periods in my 47 years and lately its been sneaking back(been doing overtime when I'm not really needing to do it)
Other behaviours too.

My Mom worked for lawyers for 18 years so I'm familiar with the intense demands in their profession.
She never encouraged me to get into law but instead followed my Dad's lead in getting us kids into the blue collar trades.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“The Manipulated Man” is a very advanced book. It seems straight forward at first but it’s much deeper.

Seeing between the lines and the observances she made is imperative to fully grasp her thoughts.

Men seek their own enslavement. It’s a nasty little secret about men. Kind of like a woman’s dualistic nature and having her corporal needs taken care of by her “slave” and getting her conjugal needs being taken care of by other men. If you switched the men and their duties the outcome would still be the same. The man who commits ends up a slave. It’s the natural order of things.

This is the crux of your question. Men don’t praise another man ( in this context) because he doesn’t want to loose his status in enslavement for what he believes is a prize. It’s been programmed as a badge of honor.

Men have killed each other over a woman that was fukking someone else entirely and not either of the two fighting to the death over her.

This is an ancient ritual of men. Not something to be proud of. Death over a woman with better breasts than another?

Insulting a man’s bytch for acting like a spoiled child warrants death? Hardly. Women outnumber men and always have.
Doesn't it clearly define the "game" as the females see it with laser like clarity?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This video is 4 hours long. Quick summary of the points?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It does in most ways.

With the advent of feminism women didn’t need to use their highly refined deceit skills as much. It became too simple as a game.

Think about how the structure is designed. A man snoops his wife’s phone and discovers an affair. He is chastised at a very deep, tribal level. Excommunication. He feels it all through his body. He’s totally trapped. “You violated her privacy.”

Whatever the angle, they are all over the place. There’s a deep biting angle to hold him in place. To make him kneel and hang his head because he forgot his enslavement...that enslavement he volunteered for.

Is this the woman’s “fault”? Nope. It’s her breach of vows if married but not a breach of the woman/slave unspoken dynamic. She is only being a woman.

When men see and entertains whatever women he wants and never surrenders resources, I mean never in the context of being joined in survival, she is utterly and completely powerless. A sad silly little girl with a worn out body.

No laws will be repealed. No concessions will be made for men. If a man thinks that? He’s delusional.
I think you are right

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You are more elevated than you might think. Still a woman for sure but hardship brings people up. Especially for women who were not given everything for nothing.
funny comment you made about tired body....the day I joined here this time around, was the day after the effects of a work injury that lead to a drastic position change where I work with the encouragement from guys here.....I don't know for sure if sosuave realises how much help I got from this site.

Guys here helped me internalise the red pill a little more thoroughly than my ex boyfriend had started.

I realised there's no such thing in the manosphere for a desirable homemaker at my age/ low smv and that I must keep working for a living.

There's hope to just retire early; take care of some future beta husband.

But only if I keep improving my smv and some 'scary red flags' (sarcastic...I know your opinion from your red flags thread...but other guys ARE still scared...and its good I'm working on things)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does in most ways.

With the advent of feminism women didn’t need to use their highly refined deceit skills as much. It became too simple as a game.

Think about how the structure is designed. A man snoops his wife’s phone and discovers an affair. He is chastised at a very deep, tribal level. Excommunication. He feels it all through his body. He’s totally trapped. “You violated her privacy.”

Whatever the angle, they are all over the place. There’s a deep biting angle to hold him in place. To make him kneel and hang his head because he forgot his enslavement...that enslavement he volunteered for.

Is this the woman’s “fault”? Nope. It’s her breach of vows if married but not a breach of the woman/slave unspoken dynamic. She is only being a woman.

When men see and entertains whatever women he wants and never surrenders resources, I mean never in the context of being joined in survival, she is utterly and completely powerless. A sad silly little girl with a worn out body.

No laws will be repealed. No concessions will be made for men. If a man thinks that? He’s delusional.
Would the "manipulated man" + "the rules" show the opposition playbook clearly?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost clearly. There’s underlying motivations that she didn’t talk about. I just started a thread called “looking for a virgin for forever love?”

Combine that and you have all that any man will ever need to formulate his own destiny in this arena called women.
I mean in your opinion is the view that bleak that the only moldable woman or only woman who is likely to "help" a mans situation a "virgin" or damn near "virgin"?