Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The man’s rational approach vs woman’s affect based

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An area to improve in my game is that I miss opportunities due to not being adaptable or responsive when the girl initiates.

For instance: good talk, we connect on Instagram, I write to her some days later, no response. We meet again by chance, this time she escalates but I am not receptive because I “respect”/have adjusted to the rejection/ignorance she did before.

Hence, here’s an example of the difference between the man’s rational approach versus the woman’s impulsive and affect based approach.

Any idea how to become better at following the woman’s approach?

Last edited:

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your example sounds like she would just use you for validation. Or you were not her first choice at the first time, and at the time you've met again no better guy was waiting to get a shot with her anymore.
Your first reaction to her "escalation" should have been to tell her something like:
"Hey, do you remember, I wrote you on IG at Friday. You didn't reply." So you call her out on her disrespect.
She would either be attracted now, or continue wasting your time.

If you are too insecure to call her out, she would lose interest anyway, approaching or not.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
When shes bored or wants some validation, she'll talk to you. Don't bite the bait when they come running back for more, however much they flatter you.