Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the loneliest of times

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What should I talk about? If you are talking to your mother, your neighbor or anyone you are not thinking "what should I talk about" right? Exactly! Why should it be any different with women?

Think back about the conversations you've had with people you hardly know. What do you remember? Okay maybe you remember a few things you've said to each other but there is one thing you do remember. That is the feeling you were having while you were talking with that person. Most of the events/objects you remember from a long time ago come with a feeling. The feeling associated with the memory is what makes the memory a very strong one.

Take a girl you were talking to. What do you think she remembers most? The thing you talked about with her or the feeling you gave her when you were talking with her? When you ask a girl "what kind of man do want" they say "a man who is funny (feeling of having no stress,) confident
(feeling of being protected) and a romantic. Notice how these traits are linked to a certain emotion, a feeling?

What you are talking about isn’t that important (unless you have some extreme and unacceptable ideas.) The most important thing is how you make her feel when you are talking with her.

The 70%-30% ratio (she talks 70 percent of the time, you talk the remaining 30% of the time) is not to get her bored (boredom is quite a negative emotion) and most of important of all she will feel like she is important and special. We all know how boring and irritating it is to listen to someone who won’t shut up. On the other hand there are people who talk all the time but they never bore you. Something like that requires years of experience and/or talent.

Speaking with a low voice now and then fights boredom too (I know people who always talk with one tone and they are so boring.) Speaking with a low voice will get her to move closer to you to hear what you’re saying. She will also get used to being in your personal zone (someone who is close enough to touch you is in your personal zone. The personal zone is reserved for people who you feel comfortable with so she will get used to being close and comfortable to you.) Also when you are talking in her ear she can feel your breath against her ear and she will get tickling sensation.

When you are talking with her try to sit really close to her. Sit relaxed and feel relaxed. When you are to talking to her gaze deeply in her eyes and smile (this comes automatically when you start flirting.) Think of yourself like you are the smoothest Don Juan ever in history. Act as if. If this thought doesn’t make you keep smiling then I don’t know. Now if you have her attention you can talk about anything you want. Subjects to talk about: who brought potatoes to Europe, the price of cigarettes, the shine of bowling ball. You can talk about anything you want. The air you have now created is a sexual one. In this case you don’t even have to ask things about her to make her feel special and you don’t have to use kino. You are sitting near her, you are gazing in her eyes (not staring) and smiling. This is how lovers talk and that is what she will associate it with. If you are lucky she will want you to be her lover because of this association. You may also want to try tilting your head like you are about to kiss her or when you are looking around (to avoid staring) look at her lips (again like you are about to kiss her) and lick your own lips.

When you are talking to her really close make your face touch hers and stay that way until you are done telling saying to her what you wanted to say (pull away by making your faces go over each others’.) She may have hair between you mouth and her ear. Hold it and move that flock of hair. Because you are talking closely the eyecontact is broken. Make another connection by using kino. Try holding her shoulder, lower arm or her wrist and when you pull away go over her hand.

Many men ask “where should I take her on a date?” The feeling the location will give her is more important. Beaches (after sunset) are romantic, theme parks are exciting, comedy clubs are fun. As long as the feeling is not negative it is okay. Sometimes negative feelings are the cause for great sex so keep that thought in mind anyway. For backup.

The feeling a person has with your presence is very important. The Pavlov reaction happens everywhere and all the time.

Final Thought (a la Jerry Springer) :
People in the old ages would come together to form big groups and tell each other stories. In the past few decennia of the telephone and television it has become even more important to know how to talk with women and people in general. People have never been so lonely and now with the internet finally people are getting closer again. Many hot women are feeling lonely out there and are waiting for you to look them in the eyes and smile. Specially hot women who are on business trips in your town and the 10’s who hardly get approached because they are too intimidating for most men to approach. And as you know all women want to feel they're special.

“ You're an interesting species, an interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other.” (The alien talking about humans in Contact)

[This message has been edited by stockholder (edited 05-12-2002).]

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post stockholder! Congrats.
Why the title?

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aiken_Drum:
Why the title?

I have a thing for stupid titles. And it seems like many people got isolated by technology (radio, tv and phone) for a while and are now they are starting to find a balance... cellphones and the internet made people closer to each other again.

kelwaller

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post
people should take notice