Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The light bulb popped on!!!

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wanted to write this a few weeks ago when this happened to me, but I have been busy with sorting my life out. Some here know that I am going through a divorce and I am signing paperwork this Thursday to finalize it. I am also trying to leave my job and once chosen career to start a business endeavor with my brother. With all the leg work involved and working out I haven't had time to share this with you.

I have come to the conclusion and a lot of DJs know this, but being happy yourself is WHAT REALLY COUNTS!!! I am glad to say that I a pretty damn happy with me. Here is how I reached the point where I just knew.

Had a drink date with a flake I dated a few times a couple weeks ago. As the night progressed with this women, I didn't talk much, I just observed her and the people around me. People really like talking about themselves! Here are some characters I witnessed. 1) A drunken Pro Rodeo bull rider hitting on everything that moved. He almost passed out he was so drunk, hope his status is not considered value. 2) A HB7 that was about 5 foot 1 and had a nice body. She too was intoxicated and whined to my date for about an hour how she was not happy with her height and thought her breasts were too small, even though they looked good to me. 3) An older chap from Wales w/ a thick accent downing drinks as well as fast as he could. He worked for ESPN and makes gobs of cash money. He was drunk too, but he was interesting to talk with. 4) My date, the cake of the flake. She was drinking quite a bit and got pissed at me when she my bought me a drink that I didn't want. She said, "You should never refuse a drink women a lady buys." This had some merit, but I was not going to drive intoxed up. My safety first and her feelings second. If I would have had a ride that would be a good rule to follow. She talked down on herself showing me pics when she was thinner.

Later in the evening, my date got mad at the bartender and left. I sat there talking with the Wales guy for a while before I left. On my drive home it appeared. THE LIGHT BULB POPPED ON!! At this point, I realized all you need to be in life is happy with yourself. Once you are, all else seems to fall into place. Value without happiness is shyt!!!

Since that night I have become more confident in my self and my game. I didn't get laid, but even better I found out who I really am and what I have to offer. Like Pook said, "You are the Prize!!" and by god I feel just like one!

As soon as my divorce is final and wife moves out, I will open another chapter in my life. For me right now, women aren't first. My workout and personal life is first. My business endeavor is second and could be first as soon as it hits. Then I may have time for women. There is one that I had oneitis for several months ago asking me, "I thought you were going to call and we get together and do something this weekend." It feels good knowing that I don't call her because she no longer consumes me. She seems bothered I show no more attention.

Being Happy is the first step to improvement!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Welcome to my world... :up:

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talked to loan company and looks like I am getting my money for our business!!! FD, your world is a GOOD ONE!!! It feels great!!!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hey great post man.. :up: I have came down the exact same path as you. Only difference is that you were faster than me at figuring this all out after the divorce. It took me over a year to make this discovery.. In general, people aren't happy with themselves, that is so true..

When the ***ch said "You should never refuse a drink women a lady buys.", I'd a been like "What makes you think a lady buying me a drink is such a special occasion?" :-D

Good luck with your business too!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
niceguydying said:
Just talked to loan company and looks like I am getting my money for our business!!! FD, your world is a GOOD ONE!!! It feels great!!!
It's a world of authenticity and purpose, could there be anything more powerful?

New Jeruz

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what's up niceguydying. When your happy, good people and good situations just gravitate towards you. Don't let nothin' get you down, just let nature take it's course and flow with it.

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys you gave me cold chills with your positve posts! I really appreciate it! That is what this site is about, regardless of some of the trolls that lurk in here.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
niceguydying said:
Guys you gave me cold chills with your positve posts! I really appreciate it! That is what this site is about, regardless of some of the trolls that lurk in here.
Well, compared to the multitude of guys posting negativity and questioning looking for the "magic pill" it's refreshing to hear about a guy who took the time and effort to learn the DJ concepts and successfully make them his own. :up:

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... it's true. Some of the world's most eligible bachelors... are bachelors for a reason. And they are the most eligible for that same reason.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man, happiness is indeed more important than landing a relationship or getting date/sex.

A friend of mines got turned down from a date a couple weeks ago, he asked if he should ask again. I said yes, but only one more time and then ignore her completely if she were to turn you down. He got turned down and he told me this and he was pissed and felt like going for some drinks. I told him, "Wait a minute, when you get rejected from a job offer, do you go to the alcohol master?" He said "No, I just send the same resume to another employer" and I said.. well dating is kinda like that, you just keep moving on. A girl who isn't that interested will let you know so you can save time and energy from pursuing something that won't develope anything that will make you happy. And even if she likes your companionship, she isn't being honest with herself with being romantic with you, who wants to date a girl that holds back?

After we talked for a bit, i got him to sign up for this community college class where people meet each other and do some karate. He made a friend (no girls) but that's better than putting up with week after week of bullshiat with girls.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post...

When you are happy with yourself, you notice the small things in life. Instead of you being consumed with your date, you noticed the music, the ambiance, the drunk tards falling over, ect... I get to that place sometimes, not completely there yet but on my way....

I hate to see guys who f*ck alot of chicks or have 10000 friends and you can still see that with all that they have... no happiness... its sad

-Cod3r

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stay out of bars and drink less. and you will be even happier.

regards

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
stay out of bars and drink less. and you will be even happier.

regards
I don't know if you're differentiating between bars and clubs but I think clubs can be used as great marketing tools. I am with you on drinking less though. :up:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I don't know if you're differentiating between bars and clubs but I think clubs can be used as great marketing tools. I am with you on drinking less though. :up:
I agree with you too.