The Kissing Thread

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
OKAY. This is something I have not seen addressed enough on this board. Kissing is a MAJOR part of a relationship. What are your techniques to make her go MAD without even using your tool?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slow, soft kisses with just the right amount of tounge use...and a little bit of tickling her lips with my tounge while rubbing the back of her neck with my hands...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

The one thing I remember from my first kiss is the girl telling me "gentle, gentle..."

That advice has never steered me wrong. :)

Just don't push it too fast. And if you don't know what you're doing, do the same kind of thing she's doing...chances are she'll like it.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not any kind of expert here, but after the first few I realized that being very gentle was the key. No smashing your face into hers. I just go in very slow and soft, hand usage I'm not certain I have that right yet lol?

Reaction score
Girls tell me that i'm an average kisser, but what i do with my hands well more than makes up for it. Bassically i've realized i need to kiss slower, but what i do with my hands. Just stroke arms, back neck, hold the back of her head. Just stay away from her ass, crotch and tits for like five minutes or so. Move in on those slowly. The one thing that they really seem to like is when I run my hand slowly down the jawbone on one side, just with the fingertips.

Also the like it when I kiss their neck. I go right down the jugular, soft and slow, don't try to give any hickies.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fave technique is circle your tongue around her tongue gently and after the kiss gently nibble her bottom lip.

girls go wild for that

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been told im the best kisser ever by a lot of girls. Go easy on them, dont give too much tongue. Change head positions now and again (left to right, right to left). HOld her face gently with your hands and at the end of the kiss give her a peck on the lips. Works every time!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
make some noise... moan when she does somthing especially stimulating to your lips. Let her kiss you, ie, after your lips are intwined, just relax and take not of what she does with her lips... because those are the things she will enjoy you doing to her. It sounds sappy... but during long kisseswithout toungue, take her hand in yours. When you increasse pressure you can explore with ur fingers ;). When you slip tongue its good to have one hand carressing the back of her neck, on her hairline. When she slips tongue tighten your lips around her tongue and suck on it, then slip tongue yourself, and if yoru lucky she'll suck back... it feels soooooooo good.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
make some noise... moan when she does somthing especially stimulating to your lips. Let her kiss you, ie, after your lips are intwined, just relax and take not of what she does with her lips... because those are the things she will enjoy you doing to her. It sounds sappy... but during long kisseswithout toungue, take her hand in yours. When you increasse pressure you can explore with ur fingers ;). When you slip tongue its good to have one hand carressing the back of her neck, on her hairline. When she slips tongue tighten your lips around her tongue and suck on it, then slip tongue yourself, and if yoru lucky she'll suck back... it feels soooooooo good.
Feels even better when she's sucking a lot lower and when you are slipping tounge to her other "lips." ;) :D

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
-verry gentle
-tease with your tongue
-just a short nible on the lower lip when ending the kiss ( don't realy know why.. upper lip.. less affect in my experience)
-touch her gently, stroke her neck, her cheeks her hands but don't go to crotch ass or tits.

seems everyone knows what they are doing here :D

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys go for French kiss?

When do you know you should french kiss her? Or should you just stick with kissing her lips..?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my first kiss was about 10 secs long, i cant remember most of it, but i remember me playing with her tounge. it was fun

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this has never gone wrong for me.

As it has been said, gentle is the key.
This is way hard to describe, but I'll give it a solid go.

I usually put my left hand on the right side of her face, but mostly down towards her neck so that my fingertips are on the back of her neck, and my thumb is sorta up behind her ear. My right hand is usually on the small of her back, or her arm.

My move is always to slowly go in, and kiss a little bit, no tongue, then pull away just a little bit, breathing slowly on her lips. This builds up so much anticipation in the girl, it's amazing. The next thing I know after doing that once or twice, she goes wild. Then I slow her down and kiss the neck and do the same thing. Pull away and slowly, shallowly breathe on her neck (NOT BLOWING, just slowly exhaling). Then I move back in and it just progresses from there.

I also have found, once you make the move to kiss a girl, if you get her in to it, she'll let you know how animalistic she wants you to be :cool: .

-- Zero-

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Stuff Zero Hour! One time I did something similar but I never repeated it again or did it more then once. I came in slow and just gave a little kiss on the lips, pulled back and then went back in. Now with reading advice from others and the reaction it gets, it seems that doing this a few times works really well on the girl. Next time I have a kiss opprutunity I'm going to try your method out, and I'm also going to go slower and gentler then I ever have before, that should be the near perfect kiss!

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you knw how yu suck up that last thread of pasta?

i kid of pull on her tounge as i am ending the kiss

i know it seems a lil odd but girls really seem to enjoy it
its kidof like im suckin their tounge ;dont really know how to explain it

but it never fails

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I pretty much get the point drix. :cool: Women like it when you suck on their other set of lips, so why shouldn't these apply :cool:

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK - I guess the first important tip is to remember that your not performing a tonselectomy (sp?) - do not jam your tongue down her throat.

Start off soft and gentle on the lips and progress to more tongue action. Think of it as a dance. Pay attention to how she is reacting and "dance with her".

I will do different things depending on whether we are standing or sitting. If we are sitting I will usually take my hand and gently caress the side and back of her neck as I pull her toward me. The neck is good. :)

If we're standing sometimes I'll start off gentle and then when things get a little heavy I'll pull her into a tight embrace.

Either way I will almost always pull back and lay some soft kisses on the neck. The neck is good. :)

Remember it takes two - some people are just clumsy and clueless - I had the worst kiss of my life 2 weeks ago from a 28 year old woman! Damn it was bad. So bad I stopped calling her.