Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The kinds of women worth pursuing.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
My previous thread had a very successful run where I talked about the kinds of women that need to be avoided at all costs. Unfortunately, it took one user to bicker and get a hard-on for me and my pride getting in the way of arguing with him to get the thread locked, something I'll be more mindful of on this thread. Now as tough as it may be, I wanted to talk about the kinds of women that are worth pursuing and group them on things like their attitude, demeanors, and even cultures. Thankfully for us as men, not every area of the world is the Mediterranean where the women are ugly on the inside and out.

Now let's kick this thing off!

Any woman who has a strong relationship with her father.

Girls with daddy issues are a red flag but any woman who is close to her father and has a strong relationship with him is worthy LTR material. Now this is true regardless of culture but girls who respect their fathers and have a lot of love for them are girls that are grown to respect worthy men. Such women, no matter their political beliefs, are rational women who are less likely to end up being psychopaths.

Now in this case, the father was also someone worth respecting. Instead of spoiling his daughter, he built character into her and made her a truly strong woman while also being a protector. You meet a girl like this? You've met a keeper. On the flip side, be careful in screwing over this kind of a girl, her dad will get involved and you don't want that.

Women with passions they are serious about, especially former athletes.

If she had a passion in life such as music, acting, or sports then it shows that she is more than just social media selfies. I love former athletes, not only do they give you the best sex ever but they know how it is like to work for something. These girls are worlds apart from the spoiled party animal who never worked for anything or had any hobby. I'll repeat though, the best part about getting with a former athlete? The sex is unrivaled. You do not know what good sex is until you have ****ed a volleyball player.

Women who look good in a natural way and don't bleach/dye their hair.

A woman who usually works out to keep herself hot but doesn't go overboard with bleaching her hair is usually proud of her own look but not desperate for attention. Oftentimes, women bleach their hair for attention and to fit some media ideal, usually these kinds of women are narcissists. An example is any girl that bleaches her hair blonde, this is done because she wants to play up to that basic girl image. The worst ones are Asians and ethnic girls that try to bleach their hair blonde, once again it is done to fit a certain stereotype and get social status.

Any woman who looks good but does so in a natural way is comfortable in her own skin and even finds a lot of the fitting in nonsense to be just that, nonsense.

Any woman who strongly prefers men of her own background.

As a minority, I refuse to go for white women who think negatively of white men. Now some white guys think they are getting a good deal by hooking up with the stereotypical self-hating Asian woman who disses Asian men, almost every time these guys get burned and realize they are dating a mentally ill screwball who will leave them in a heartbeat. A woman who is willing to throw men of her own background under the bus is the type that will throw you under the bus if things go down in your life. Always be weary of any woman of any background who dislikes men of her own background, most of the times, people who don't like their own race for dating are mentally ill.

A woman who prefers men of her own background will still date interracial if the guy in question is cool, now that is the kind of woman you want. If a woman feels strongly about her own men despite some struggles they might have in society, that speaks to how loyal she is even when things are not so ideal. Such a woman will be loyal to you when things are not ideal for you in your life.

Small town girls.

A broad stroke here but small town girls lack the narcissistic and cold attitudes you'd find in big city tramps. If you find one in a big city, a good litmus test is to ask her how long she has been there. If she is new, you might be able to leave a good taste in her mouth (pun intended). Now if she has been in the city for a while, she starts going downhill once the city culture has really worn on her. There is still a chance for you to bring some good traits out of her and personality wise, she will be miles better than the big city sloot who grew up as an uncaring degenerate.

Eastern European and Slavic women.

If not for marriage then by god, for their looks alone. Along with Scandinavia and the Baltics, I think Eastern Europe and the Slavic countries produce the best looking women on the planet. Despite their good looks, they are far nicer and down to earth than their uglier ham beast sisters in the Mediterranean. Slavic women make me glad to be alive, truly god's gift to earth. No wonder all the top SMV dudes and party animals like Dan Bilzerian who have tons of money go for these women.

I'll add more to this list later.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with Slavic women have been limited to Slavic women who work in corporate America - primarily Russian and Ukrainian women. Because we don't have ethnic Slavic communities on the west coast. The few Slavic immigrants that are here are dispersed.

I can tell you that what most men mistake for kindness and down-to-earthness is actually their calm, cool, calculating nature. Slavic women are beautiful, methodical, cunning and ruthless - these women are lions posing as house kittens...... So many western guys fall prey to the charms of Slavic women only to end up losing everything they've worked for when the eventual divorce happens.

Of course, my experience has been with women in corporate America who are naturally more ruthless than regular women. I've never actually lived along side any Slavic communities.

Having said this, in my experience, Ukrainian and Polish women tend to be the nicer Slavic women. Russian women are the most lethal.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is pursuing not directly against the never chase ideology? Maybe approach, once.. twice..??? then if she is not pursuing move on.

or is it that we should only accept women with traits that we like, such as some of this list.

given enough time many men will have the skill to convince a girl to temporarily accept him. even if they are on this list is that not a bad idea, except for short times or plates? sometimes I am hearing this going back and forth.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're setting yourself up for heartbreak if you actively seek women who fall into these categories and try to hold them to higher standards/perceive them as more "valuable" than the others.. because even these types of chicks can flip the switch and fvck you over at any time. Instead you're probably better off reverse engineering the cause of why women cheat in the first place. You'll find that woman operate on an emotional level completely opposite of men, and that any woman is acceptable to cheating under the right circumstances.

Do rare unicorns like this exist? Sure. But you're not gonna find a woman who's 100% faithful these days unless you want to date an ugly chick, and even they can cheat too.

Instead I look at women as something fun to pass the time with until things run their course and it's time to move on. I've been red-pilled for over a decade though.. and I still have not seen any reasonable evidence that "good girls" exist. You can try to find a woman who meets all that criteria.. it can still end badly. Don't let your guard down just because a woman "has a good relationship with her father". I know women who have great relationships with both their parents and are still BPD nutcases.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I think you're setting yourself up for heartbreak if you actively seek women who fall into these categories and try to hold them to higher standards/perceive them as more "valuable" than the others.. because even these types of chicks can flip the switch and fvck you over at any time. Instead you're probably better off reverse engineering the cause of why women cheat in the first place. You'll find that woman operate on an emotional level completely opposite of men, and that any woman is acceptable to cheating under the right circumstances.

Do rare unicorns like this exist? Sure. But you're not gonna find a woman who's 100% faithful these days unless you want to date an ugly chick, and even they can cheat too.

Instead I look at women as something fun to pass the time with until things run their course and it's time to move on. I've been red-pilled for over a decade though.. and I still have not seen any reasonable evidence that "good girls" exist. You can try to find a woman who meets all that criteria.. it can still end badly. Don't let your guard down just because a woman "has a good relationship with her father". I know women who have great relationships with both their parents and are still BPD nutcases.
Nah I got you man but the truth is, I am talking about casual relationships and even hanging out with. LTRs and marriage is a joke in general. I'd say that anyone can agree Slavic women are a better time investment than say women from Spain.