"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The Key To....**** It You Don't Need One

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
I know I'm just a 14 year old but hear me out. I'm sick and tired of B.S. posts about "The Key to Happiness", "The Key to The Perfect Woman". The key to some wonderful door we wanna open right? Maybe this doesnt make sence to you but you dont need a ****en key. What you need is dynamite. Don't open the door, blow the whole ****en wall off! How do you get this? By being in a sexual state of mind. Embrace Your Sexuality (Is that a post by pook?). **** it man just let go of it all and be.....HORNY!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Congraulations. You have reached Puberty. Har har, enough of that... Now.. the thing is your post should've been included with more details. Maybe tell us what you are trying to tell us? To become horny? Or what?
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
I think he is telling us that, instead of taking things in a slow process, we should just go at it with full force
 

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Yea screw all these posts about keys to ****. The biggest discoveries come from within. These posts are to boost those discoveries along.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Throughout the teenage years, you will learn that despite what rappers would like you to believe, sex is not everything in life. At 14, sex is the most wonderful thing one could ever dream of. Now, I may be jaded, but at 18, I really don't JUST care about sex anymore. Sure it's important, and it's a helluva lot of fun, but there are more important things in life. I WANT happiness. I WANT confidence. I don't just want sex.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by M2k961
Yea screw all these posts about keys to ****. The biggest discoveries come from within. These posts are to boost those discoveries along.

I must agree with you there M2k with what you said on the last line. It has helped me go further on and with that knowledge it has helped me improve.
 

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
For the most part you guys get what I'm trying to say. But don't lecture me on Puberty. I went through it WAY the **** early. I'm not suddenly hitting puberty, I'm suddenly getting out of it.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
It was a sarcasm.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by Double_Diamonds
I know I'm just a 14 year old but hear me out. I'm sick and tired of B.S. posts about "The Key to Happiness", "The Key to The Perfect Woman". The key to some wonderful door we wanna open right? Maybe this doesnt make sence to you but you dont need a ****en key. What you need is dynamite. Don't open the door, blow the whole ****en wall off! How do you get this? By being in a sexual state of mind. Embrace Your Sexuality (Is that a post by pook?). **** it man just let go of it all and be.....HORNY!
A prime example of something better in theory... but not in practice.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
hehe.

As to DD. You are not out of puberty. Puberty is not getting hair around your **** and jacking off and then it passes. That is just 1 small factor of the many transformations we under go during puberty.

One step at a time my man. Don't try skipping steps cause you'll just trip.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Throughout the teenage years, you will learn that despite what rappers would like you to believe, sex is not everything in life. At 14, sex is the most wonderful thing one could ever dream of. Now, I may be jaded, but at 18, I really don't JUST care about sex anymore. Sure it's important, and it's a helluva lot of fun, but there are more important things in life. I WANT happiness. I WANT confidence. I don't just want sex.
Aye, before i became a DJ and before i could get girls, sex seemed like it must be the greatest possible thing. Ever since i learned how to become a DJ, it just seems so irrelevent. I of course still want to have sex, but it just doesnt seem like its something thats on my mind like it used to be. Now i enjoy thinking of what kind of fun things could do with so and so and not what position I would like best with her.
 

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Cool, we got some pretty good covnersation going. I've never seen a convo that isn't controversal, and this isn't! Well not yet lol. Thanks for me hearing me out guys.
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Yeah man u shud take it slow. I always skip steps, an "explosion" as you said. Hell, within' five days of my first time hooking up, I lost my virginity.


Looking back, I really want to say take it slow. You may want to get out there and can't wait to. But trust me, WAIT!

You have plenty of time to do everything. Your fourteen years old, kid.

You said you hit puberty really early. Well me too man.


Hold on to your innocence, cuz your gonna regret moving so fast one day.

You should check out some poetry by Robert Frost, I don't remember the name. But someone here has it in his tag.

Also, that song by Stevie Wonder "Stay Gold."
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Wahoo! Good to see some more kids my age learning the arts...
 
Top