Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Journal: Not just for chicks

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got something that I think will be beneficial to all you aspiring Don Juans. It is a tool that will not only help you realize your feelings and personality traits, but it is also a long term tool to chart progress and helps you develop your creativity and writing skills. What is it you ask?

The Journal.

Ah yes, the journal. In this society of ours, it's a typical stereotype that only chicks have journals/diaries/etc. I'm here to tell you that they're not just for chicks, but they can also be very beneficial to you if you use them correctly.

Take me for example. I have a Live Journal. If you don't know what they are, it's a journal that you update on your PC and it shows your posts on the internet. Not all of them though, you can choose which ones you want to show. You can add friends and only let your friends read posts, or make them private for yourself only. Anyway a lot of my chick friends had them and told me they had a lot of fun with them. They also said they say a lot of personal stuff in them, so I figured "Hey what the hell." Since September 15th 2002, anytime I wanted to get something off my chest, out of my mind I posted on the LJ. Whenever I was happy, sad, angry, bored, whatever I posted. I especially liked to post problems with chicks I was having. Anything that came to mind I'd post it.

I now can look back and see exactly what I was thinking about that day. I can see the post where I discovered SoSuave.com and said that becoming a DJ would be something I would want to do. I can see my New Year's resoultion to become a full fledged Don Juan. I can see past mistakes I've made, past successes, everything.

I look back now and see how much of an AFC I was, always b1tching over women not liking me, being scared of asking chicks to do stuff, getting stressed out easily. It makes me sick when I look back at that. It also makes me realize how much I've changed, especially in the past six months. I've literally gone from a shy, insecure, wimpy guy who was a complete dud with women to a confident, happy, calm man who has much more respect for himself and respect from others around him. It's startling and awesome to see what you were, and what you are now.

I encourage everyone to at least give the idea a thought. I'm definately not one to go and do girly stuff, and with so many good things a journal does for you (outlet for feelings, keep a log of progress, etc) there's no reason to not have one. Not to mention I've made some pretty awesome friends and even met some new chicks from it as well :)

radi0head

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice

hey
where are you writing this journal? it sounds like a great idea. is there a site, or did you just put one up yourself?

also what have you done to change. What made you change from a shy guy to a guy with a lot more confidence?

good job

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: nice

Originally posted by radi0head
hey
where are you writing this journal? it sounds like a great idea. is there a site, or did you just put one up yourself?

also what have you done to change. What made you change from a shy guy to a guy with a lot more confidence?

good job
You can go to www.livejournal.com to find out more. If you wanna join, you have to get an activation code from someone. I can help out with that if you need help.

I've changed my behaviors mostly. The way I behave around females has changed drastically. Instead of being an introverted, shy kid who never talks I will strike up a converastion with a girl and bust on her when I get a good chance. I walk around with a different aire of confidence. I remember one post I was *****ing about how I didn't have a date for homecoming. If I was in that spot now, I'd go alone and dance will all the girls there like prom!

Right now, I have a few girls that show interest in me. Many more girls who I'm good friends with and that are just generally for hanging out with. 6 months ago I didn't even have any potential candidates. I also have a LOT more confidence. I remember at the beginning of this school year I met a HB, about 8.6. I thought she was way out of my leauge. Now I have her number and she told me to give her a call this summer so we can hang out ;) It's like that with a lot of girls actually, I now have balls to ask them out :D

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had an old pen-n-paper written joural going for about 2 years now. Its now this beefy ba5tard, about 5 books stuck together. Its full of doodles and stuff, and since I started it when I was a total AFC, and I hadn't heard about this site, it's hilarious to look back and see what I was thinking. "why does she like him- he's such an a$$hole!" lol, and then, about 3/4 of the way through its like "So...found sosuave.com today....sorry for been such a wiener for 3 years...hmmmmm..."

Its a damn funny book, maybe I'll publish it one day, if it does nothing else, it'll create more awareness for this site!

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use good old NotePad..

I used to write on paper, but it took a lot longer, and I often change my mind on something in mid-thought. Its just alot easier typing (except its not portable unless you have a labtop).

But taking a journal is a great idea. For nothing else than just writing down your thoughts.

Now If I have a problem I write about it, and come back to it when I figure out how I can solve it. It's good to express your feelings somewhere and attempt to get them out. It is harder to learn if you keep everything inside of you.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
I've had an old pen-n-paper written joural going for about 2 years now. Its now this beefy ba5tard, about 5 books stuck together. Its full of doodles and stuff, and since I started it when I was a total AFC, and I hadn't heard about this site, it's hilarious to look back and see what I was thinking. "why does she like him- he's such an a$$hole!" lol, and then, about 3/4 of the way through its like "So...found sosuave.com today....sorry for been such a wiener for 3 years...hmmmmm..."

Its a damn funny book, maybe I'll publish it one day, if it does nothing else, it'll create more awareness for this site!
I can totally relate. All my posts before October 9th were like "Boooo hooooo no one likes me waaaaah!" and then on that day "Yeah, I found SoSuave.com, I'm gonna try this stuff out and see what happens." 9 months later, hey: here I am :D

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep a journal on my computer (it's just a txt file). I agree that it's a good idea - I use it to write down ideas so I don't forget them. I think it's a bad idea to use an online journal though - it's less convenient and could be embarrassing if someone got access to it.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man i would like an activation code i pm'd you but im replying also if you could pm me back with an activation code that would be great thanks