Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Jerk Label - Overused

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl that I know, who dated a good friend of mine, is going around calling him a jerk. Why? Simply because they have a different set of interests that leads them to argue; he likes politics while she doesn't. He thinks she puts too much of a priority on material things rather than thinking about more serious topics like politics (what girl doesn't?). Other than that, he treated her with respect and all that shyte.

There was a couple of other instances of this as well.

It just that I know alot of guys go around scratching their heads wondering, "why are all these women going out with jerks, and wondering where all the nice guys are?". Well I tend to believe that when a woman labels a current BF or ex-BF as a Jerk, there's a good chance its complete BS. Girls just love to COMPLAIN.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and odds are she's fvcking him 7 ways till Tuesday when she's not complaining he's a Jerk.

'Jerk' is a badge of honor few can wear well.

Doro Ajani

Don Juan
Reaction score
found this gem from craigslist:

I need to have revenge sex! - w4m - 20

Reply to: anon-########@craigslist.org
Date: 2004-11-15, 3:06PM EST

My boyfriend cheated on me with some slut, so now it's mine turn! If you're interested in a one time only encounter with a fairly attractive girl, then I'm it! I will come to you, so you need to be able to host. I won't kiss you or suck your ****. But I will do it in any position you want for as long as you want. Your pic gets mine, I'm not gonna **** a fat slob, I'm not fat, you can't be either! Thanks!
Doro Ajani

Kelson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've earned the jerk badge by chicks I'm ****ing more than a couple times at this point. I don't know if your friend and this chick are still doing anything though, if so then there is really nothing to worry about. If not, it might just be a holdover from their dates.

The chick I've currently been hitting up calls me a jerk fairly often, but she loves how I act [and what I do to her]. In fact, I think that is part of her turn on. She loves being in control and for her to think she's in control of a guy who has made fun of her or some such is even better. I don't see it as a problem at all and have called her on it a couple times ["And you love it..."] without any problems. Some people enjoy being mildly abused, as long as the person giving the abuse out is doing it playfully [by mild abuse, I mean something like not letting them into the car in the rain or making fun of them...not stuff like punching them in the face].

I also have a friend who calls me a big fat jerk all the time when I do something mean to her. She is still head over heels for me though. Some people on the forums might comment on the lack of respect, but it isn't so much a lack of respect as a playful thing. She knows that I'm not really a jerk and that her calling me it won't hurt me, so she uses it like she would a nick name.

Kelson