Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Inaugural HS DJ Pickup Challenge!

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just to remind you, the Inaugural HS DJ Pickup Challenge begins tomorrow, March 3, and will run up to the end of Sunday, March 9. There's still time to sign up. Remember to keep us updated throughout the competition of your experiences on this thread.

RULINGS

FOR THE APPROACH TO COUNT:

1. The conversation must last for a minimum of 1-2 minutes.
2. You must be attracted to the girl on a decent level. Don't cheat yourself; if she's butt ugly then she doesn't count, you can do better than that.
3. By the end of the pickup you must have either gotten her number or a rejection.

SCORING:
1 pt for each rejection.
3 pts for each successful number close.

If one approaches a group of girls alone then there are some bonus points:
If you get a rejection, you get the regular 1 pt plus .5 pts for each extra person in the group.
If you get a number, you get the regular 3 pts plus .5 pts for each extra person in the group.

WINNING:
Everyone wins in the end, as long as you take action. There is the satisfaction of finally going out there and taking action instead of jerking off at home in a mindset of self-pity. This competition is mostly for each individual's self-improvement, but it's also good to have a lil friendly competition. =)

Arrite boys! Let's get out there and pick up some hotties!

Last edited:

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh im definitley interested in this, except in my highschool its going to be tricky to just approach a chick ive seen almost everyday of my life and get a number the first time i meet her.

It doesn't have to be IN school obviously right?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm definitely in but the thing that i wanted to post but didnt have enough time to last time was that this isn't a competition against each other. It's too easy to lie on the internet. To everyone that is taking part in this challenge - it's a competition to prove to yourself that you're just that good! This is an opportunity to see how much you've improved and how easy it really is to get #s.

Reaction score
lets do this

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im in but i have a lot of work this week, i guess i'll have to take advantage of my breaks (in my sharp lookin suit)

how about making it 15 points needed to be inaugerated and the winner will be decide by whoever gets the most points, experience reports would be nice as well-- just my suggestion.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nestea - This is pickups in general. It can be from girls in school that you've been wanting to get numbers from, but most of us I think will be doing their approaches out on the streets or public venues.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about we just say f*ck the stupid little points system somebody wasted time on deriving and just go get some p*ssy. We shouldn't have to have contests for things like these, for DJ's, this is just another day of the week.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
Yeah I'm definitely in but the thing that i wanted to post but didnt have enough time to last time was that this isn't a competition against each other. It's too easy to lie on the internet. To everyone that is taking part in this challenge - it's a competition to prove to yourself that you're just that good! This is an opportunity to see how much you've improved and how easy it really is to get #s.
Yea, like i said before. It will be difficult to declare the winners, maybe we should just try to pick up as many as we can. There may be people on this site that may not tell the truth.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jmm854
How about we just say f*ck the stupid little points system somebody wasted time on deriving and just go get some p*ssy. We shouldn't have to have contests for things like these, for DJ's, this is just another day of the week.
Hmm, well one must start somewhere. If it was as simple as going up to a girl and saying, "Let's f*ck," and p*ssy was guaranteed, then I'd be guessing there would be a lot less people on this board, wouldn't you say? I disagree, we should have a contest like this, because for the newbs it gives them a reason to go out and mack, and the already developing HS DJs can challenge themselves to get the most numbers they've ever gotten.

I started this challenge exactly as that, as a challenge. Is not part of being a DJ improving all aspects of oneself? It's not always easy to obtain things or skills that one desires, and that applies to many things in life. I for one, will try my best this week to approach as much as I can, and in addition to this pickup challenge I'm planning to improve all aspects of my life starting this week, in the fields of dancing skill (bboying and popping), my mind (academics and photoreading), my body (pumping some iron and doing eye exercises), macking (DJ PU Challenge), and pool skills, in that order of importance.

I would advise others to do similar things, because when one makes a great improvement in one aspect in your life, one can make the positive trend snowball into other areas too.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. I felt I didn't perform to my potential today, since I only approached 1 out of a 4 possible approaches (there were more girls I saw than that, but they weren't cute enough for me imo). The first three I was hesitating and ended up not approaching. I even got TONS of EC from the third opp but I didn't gather my balls.

Last opportunity was on the way home, and I was hesitating again dammit! Dammit. However, this time I decided to just go for it, and I got a lil conversation about this chick's ring, got a lil kino and her name, but when I went to leave I got a rejection. I did feel mad glad I did go for an approach today though, and plus this cute older chick (mid-20s?) was checking me out like whoa (I tend to look a lil older than 17 at times).

As for an update on my other fields I've been working on: today I've almost lived up to what I'd call a perfect day of developing myself. Tip: Enough sleep helps one's energy skyrocket. If you get less than 7-8 hours, you're not going to look great (bags under eyes), nor will you feel good. Don't undervalue sleep!

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't have any opportunities at school or on my break from work today that i felt like actually persuing past a little bit of small talk. Score= 0

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...i didn't even see a chik today...damn all guy's skool...i should get 10 points for having to go to one =)

however, im going to the park 2morro and looking to meet some new chikas...ill let u all kno how it goes

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, once again I wasn't in the zone today until the end. It didn't help that there weren't many approach opps today.

Passed up one opp in the afternoon going home, and then on the bus home there were NO chicas. A decent latina came on the bus, gave me some repeated EC, and then a group of a guy and two girls comes on the bus and one chick sits down next to me. They open a box and ooooh hamster! I talk to the chick sitting next to me (in front of her friends, wow I thought I'd never do such a thing), and then the two friends went to sit in another part of the bus. I talk to her some more, and then we're about to leave but my cell is dead. F*ck. No close! Sh*t I ****ed that up royally. Thus, I get a 0 for the day. Shiz.

That's f*ckin it. Tomorrow I'mma try out some approaches I've been wanting to experiment with for quite a while... I want to get this shiz down to a science, and the only way I can do that is through field "research" =) Tomorrow it'll be about time for the mad scientist to come out. (muahahaha)