Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The importance of low pressure

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never go into a relationship too slowly. I used to a get into the friends zone far too quickly because I never used to make a move or even ask girls out. Now I have gone to the other extreme coming on far too strong and flirting far too heavily. Before I had no concept of how to tease a girl, create tension etc. Now i am doing it too much.

From these recent experiences I have learnt the key is to keep low pressure while conveying your romantic interest non-verbally in a strong way. Here are a few tips on how to do it:

1) Ask for her number as soon as possible and via direct eye contact and a few fleeting touches and a questioning smile make sure she knows you want her.

2) After you have her number wait around five days before calling her and set up a coffee date. Be charming, drop a bit of ****y and funny and one compliment and a fleeting touch. End it after about half an hour and don't mention a future date.

3) Wait around five days and phone her and set up another date. Try an action date such as dancing, ice skating, sports etc. Show her your fun side

4) On the second date or possibly the third date, watch her signals. If she seems responsive (looks into your eyes for long periods (copulatory gazing) stands too close and seems submissive) try and get a kiss in. No tongue, but make it romantic. Don't say anything and wait a few days before calling her.

5) Now the ball is in her court. Try and see her more often but keep it light, stay charming and wait for her to start putting on the pressure-she will.

The key is to understand that most beautiful girls are used to guys coming on too strong or being supplicating nice guys. You are going to be different. You are going to show self-control and show patience. You are going to avoid getting heavy and charm her pants off. You are going to remain a bit of a mystery and get her to wonder about you. You are going to have her ripping your clothes off with frustrated desire.

But the proviso is you have to be able to keep an undercurrent of sexual tension via deep gazes, teasing, light and confident kino, and a confident "the prize" attitude (see disciples excellent post

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do not follow this dude's "low pressure" game plan.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this depends on the girl though...If you are going after one of those up front aggressive girls, this might not work, but if you are going at a more realxed girl, it may work depending how much the girl likes you and your environment...If you are on a college campus, from what I saw and from what people tell me is that you gotta go at the girl hard, cause theres so much competition...But if you are in some everyday life situation where its work all week and weekends off, it might work cause there isnt that much comp...But all the sh1t Im saying is all speculation cause it really depends on the type of girl...Its like Player Supreme said how you use different game on different types of girls...

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. A lot of guys come on far too strong and come across as desperate. I have done this a lot in the past-most notably with this hot blonde recently. Beautiful girls are used to men slobbering all over them and saying they love them a mere weeks after meeting them.

If you come across as a DJ but avoid being needy or putting any emotional or romantic pressure on her, you create doubt in her mind, as you will be one of the first guys who isn't going out of his way to chase her. She will become fascinated in you as a result.

I agree in certain situations like in night clubs and bars this approach does not work, but when you have time and want a relationship this is a good way to snare good looking girls.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have added a caveat in your post that the method described is meant for LTR material/good girl women you meet at church and the library.

Experience has shown that trying to play it cool with Bimbos and hos you meet at bars and clubs is counterproductive. With these types of chicks being aggressive/applying Gunwitch method is the key to getting laid.

Otherwise a good post.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry sapphire.

CAVEAT

This post is describing how to go for the beautiful, rather shy sort of girl, where applying lots of pressure scares them off. A lot of guys including myself go for this sort of girl and you have to play it very carefully.

If you want to go for party girl types then stick to Gunwitch or equivalent methods.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it all depends on what kind of girl your dealing with and you have to remember that not all girls respond the same way to the same things.

There are some girls that would be more attracted if a guy didn't call right away because it showed he wasn't desperate.

Then again there are some girls that would be happy to hear from you sooner because she's ready to hook up with you ASAP.

The bottomline is that its hard to know most of the time because each individual girl is different so when in doubt about how long to call I would say to go with your gut instincts and take each girl as an individual case.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
2) End it after about half an hour and don't mention a future date.
Matt, I have a question about this. If you mention no indication of a future date, what do you say when you are closing with the girl? Like maybe "see ya around" or "ill keep in touch" ??
Thanks,
Ron

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno Matt if dancing around so much is an advisable thing.... definitely a low key approach can be beneficial in certain situations with certain girls however it should not be strived for, nor be used as a gameplan. I think the reason why you like it, is because it's low risk and it still lets the game being played between the two of you wihtout a certain line of connection being snapped. Generally speaking this will not get you laid and will end you in LJBF-ville

But again it all depends on the situation and how you assess it

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I have tried the low key approach even on shy girls and have gotten nowhere.

I think there are ways to press certain sexual buttons on a girl so that you will be able to fyck her on the first or second date without appearing desperate and thus scaring her away.

It all depends on the circumstances. If the girl is horny enough or if you can get her in a sexual state then you really do not need to go through all of that song and dance routine.

I have gotten far better results using the methods described by Blitz in his threads titled "Fyck Her ASAP" and "The First Date" .