"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The importance of kino

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I used to watch my best friend at the time (who I did too many drugs with at the time but whatever :D ) Anyways, I worked with him at a restaurant and this guy was 5 FT 7 and like 240 and that wasn't NO muscle.

Now I used to watch this guy around girls and he always had them. Hot looking ones at that! But when I watched him he would do something that confused me, he would put flour on there backs....tap them at act like it wasn't him....call them on the intercom and call them names...wrestle with them...etc. (THERE WAS MORE TOO!!)

Anyways sorry but I didn't follow my buddy around to check out all that he was doing but that was the only thing I saw. But the every so often he would tell me when we would have our smoke session that he f***ed her like crazy and everything!

NOW I don't know about any of you but at the time I didn't know what I know now about mackin' but I was simply shocked! This guy was getting hot girls - but why? Simple...KINO! That is so important for a relationship...START RIGHT AWAY! When you just started going out and on your first date...tap her and whistle like it wasn't u while u look away... then later on, steal something from her and tell her to wrestle u for it.... Seriously this winds up being u and her kissing atleast - SOUND CRAZY? Good, than you know what to do.

I REALLY didn't understand this until I read the BIBLE over again....ITS VERY IMPORTANT - You and her will naturally start being comfortable and liking each other.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Good advice, but your friend could be lying. Don't debase yourself by giving the guy unearned props.

Try it yourself and see how it works.
 
Top