"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Impact of Roe V Wade on Dating

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
It won't affect women's screening process in the dating game.

Screening process = her selection criteria for weeding out undesirable men, usually ugly men.

It might affect how soon she'll let Chad and Tyrone blow out her back wall depending on her access to birth control pills.

For unattractive men that can't get past the screening process, this issue is irrelevant.
It's OVER for IrrelevantCels.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
It might be irrelevant to you, but it's relevant to a lot of chicks, one side or the other. :rolleyes:
Chicks really care about a lot of stupid sh1t that isn't that important.... nothing new. But I will say that if the government tried to pass a law that restricted what I could do with my body... I wouldn't like it.

Look I really don't want to start a political sh1t show food fight, but anytime a collection of people get together and start trying to make laws based on what imaginary conversations these groups are having with their magic invisible friend.... well.... it just begs the question which magic invisible friend are we going to pretend to listen too?

We have 1000 religions in the USA... each one have a different idea of what the magic invisible friend is and what they are telling them... which version are we supposed to listen to, and how in the fvck are we supposed believe what their imaginary conversations are?
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It won't affect women's screening process in the dating game.

Screening process = her selection criteria for weeding out undesirable men, usually ugly men.

It might affect how soon she'll let Chad and Tyrone blow out her back wall depending on her access to birth control pills.

For unattractive men that can't get past the screening process, this issue is irrelevant.
Why do you think that the lack of availability of abortion won't affect a woman's screening process?
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I think some people are still responding as if abortion were banned on both the federal and state level, meaning it would be illegal to have an abortion anywhere in the U.S. Which is not what this decision is.
The argument can be made that the sexual marketplace in the United States will become more localized. States with legal abortion could have different markets than states without legal abortions.

I'm not buying that argument. Yet.

I don't think it will have any effect whatsoever on a woman's screening process, why would it?

It might affect how soon she chooses to have sex with them and decisions re birth control but again it should not have any effect on her screening process. IMHO.
I don't think this will affect most men's experiences of the sexual marketplace. Condoms are still readily available. There is also a ton of female birth control out there.
 
Top