The Holocaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
As I am reading about the 60th Anniversay of the Liberation of Auschwitz, I noticed something. All you seem to hear about are the Jew, Jewish victims and that they were the only ones to suffer. It makes me angry because plenty of non-Jews were slaughtered and they are usually only referred to as "other".

Maybe the Jews really do control the media like they say!

http://www.holocaustforgotten.com/Lucaire.htm

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showth...1&perpage=20&highlight=holocaust&pagenumber=2

This is a quote by doctoroxygen from another thread and I believe it sums it nicely.

Agreed that many Gentile people were killed during the Holocaust, but so what? How's this: the Holocaust was MOSTLY about victimising the Jews. A majority of those killed were Jewish and Hitler's Final Solution specifically targeted the Jews. Hitler's orations prior to the war mostly attacked the Jews as well. I think the Jewish people have a right to their wound.

Also, using the phrase "World Jewry" smacks of anti-Semitism (conscious or not) and ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT conspiracy theory.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Yeah, and the Protocols of Zion are a true story.:rolleyes: :mad:

Jeez....your idiocy never ceases to amaze...

True, gypsies, homo's and some others were killed, but those of the Jewish faith bore the brunt of the systematic killings. Anti-semitism was the backbone of the deathcamp existence.

:mad:

You're such an A-hole!!

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but the 'others' don't run the media or Hollywood.:eek:

I sometimes wonder what the Vietnamese or the Rwandans think of all this Palava. I'd be thinking, where the fvck were you when we needed you.

Dj Tiesto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
As I am reading about the 60th Anniversay of the Liberation of Auschwitz, I noticed something. All you seem to hear about are the Jew, Jewish victims and that they were the only ones to suffer. It makes me angry because plenty of non-Jews were slaughtered and they are usually only referred to as "other".

People like you should be ahsamed of themselves. Giving the rebuttal that Jews were not the only ones who where murdered during the holocaust. True, gypsies, homosexuals, disabled and Polish citizens and Russian pow were murdered, but the Polish were murdered in concentration camps as a part of the occupation. Hitler however, had the interest of wiping out the whole Jewish religion. The final solution rings a bell? I didn't think so.

No one is saying that the holocaust was only about the Jews. The Jews however, were the ones who have suffered the most, since Hitler acted against the Jews more than against any other nation/culture/religion etc. The Jews were the #1 enemy of the Aryan race.

Yeah, we as society sure did come a long way in those 60 years following the holocaust... (sarcasm)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Holocaust

The Jews however, were the ones who have suffered the most, since Hitler acted against the Jews more than against any other nation/culture/religion etc.
Is this your own opinion or do you have some numbers to back it up?

Number of jews killed in the war is not that great compared to other nations.

And hitler's ideal was ARIAN race... not just anti semitic bs. It means wiping out everybody except the germans.

It's not necessarily "jewish control of the media". You have to consider that "cold war" thing too...

Pointless debate. Doesn't change anything for the guys with numbers on their forearms.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Civilian casualties:

Soviet civilians: 16 million
Chinese civilians: 10 million
Jews: 6 million
German civilians: 3 million (excluding Jews)

(Poland not included, as many Jews were put together with Polish deaths)

Jews are 3rd on the "highest casualties" list.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing is for sure, it's happening somewhere in the world right now and no one gives a toss, especially if they don't have white skin and speak English.

Dj Tiesto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The Holocaust

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Is this your own opinion or do you have some numbers to back it up?

Number of jews killed in the war is not that great compared to other nations.

And hitler's ideal was ARIAN race... not just anti semitic bs. It means wiping out everybody except the germans.

It's not necessarily "jewish control of the media". You have to consider that "cold war" thing too...

Pointless debate. Doesn't change anything for the guys with numbers on their forearms.
Yeah, it's my opinion, I took some sedatives and went straight to post on the sosuave board.

When I said that Jews suffered the most, I did not talk about the number of casualties. Russians hah the most casulties without a diybt. You need to understand that: ANTISEMITISM WAS THE CORE OF NAZISM.
Say Hitler planned to overtake GB, he did not plan to exterminate all British citizens. His goal was to establish Nazi rule throughout Europe and the whole world, he would replace the British gov't with his own gov't, police or intelligence.
As for the mentioned causalities, I will repeat, they died as war casualties. Did Hitler make a list of all Polish/Russian/Chinese people etc. throughout the world and gave them a tatooed number on their wrists, forced them to wear an identification tag, and sent them to be exterminated in camps?
The Aryan race was taught to feel superior to all others. But above all else, they were instructed that the Jews are the lowest and the worst people in this world - they should all be erased from this earth. So they were the #1 enemy.

It is true tho, this debate is pointless. I thought that political discussions were prohibited on this board...

Our society however, is pointless too, while we got deniers who say that the holocaust never existed and that the footage is fabricated. Imagine what will happen in 10 years, when no survivors will be alive to retell...

Moreover, no one really cares about the genocides in the 3rd world for example, that took place since. Many of us don't even know where is Rwanda and what happened there. It is the media's (bureaucracy) fault, but not because someone presumes that it is owned by some racial group; it is because the media decided that the events there are not newsworthy for our westernized world.

Jews stand apart tho, and what happened to them is more talked about (that is in my opinion... I'm sure that the majority of the world leaders who blab about "never again" do not give a damn about no one but themselves and their own country), is because the Jews have adavanced. The Jews have built themselves a state in the desert and made an effort to modernize and constructed the only democratic state in the Middle East. They assimilated the western world and that is why the western countries have the need to discuss the Holocaust . You cannot say that about the gypsies or the people living in Rwanda.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

maybe the reason it is refered to like that might just be because over 90% of those killed where jewish.

as for what diplomatic_lie said, well firstly look at those figures now tihnk how many people are then in russia and how many in china. secondly they where killed either by famine eg in the ussr and either way it was by the effects of war, they where not killed systimaticly.

now look at the concentration camps it was a specific effort to eliminate a whole religion

now lets recap, 7 million jews where killed, that must be near half the word population of jews at the time, 16 million in the ussr is less then 10%, 10 million in china is nothing in comparision as they are such a large country, germany lost maybe 5-10% and that was because the RAF bombed to win the war, all these people where killed to win the war, where as the jews where killed because hitler did not want them. and 50% is a lot higher then 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.