"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The Highschool Experiment

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Aye, i've had a ton of work etc this week...ive improved a bit but havent been able to do the bootcamp. Those numbers are nuts for my school. I'm goin to an all-day concert saturday though, that's gonna be an awesome dj opportunity...though im goin with a couple afc'sl, so i'ma have to take charge.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
But my only real question is for the colgne compliment, do you ask, or just expect the compliment
...hehe...you ask. You can ask about other things if you want (like the clothing your wearing or your hair or something) This particular exersize is more or less designed to help you with conversation (even though it's in the appearence unit) , while also letting you know how dam good you look.

Those numbers are nuts for my school.
You can change around the numbers if you want depending on the size of your school. If you go to a larger school you might want to raise the numbers. I go to a school were there are about 100-200 people per grade, so yea. And the numbers are suppose to be a little....hard ;)

I'm glad a few people are trying this :D , I thought there for a little while I might have wasted my time!

-Warped :cool:
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Tomorrow I'm going to jump right into it, how would you grade it if I already do a lot of these things though? Extra credit or what?
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
necessity

I need feedback on how you guys are doing...good or bad, I need to know what's good and what's bad abouy about this so that I can alter this, "The high school experiment." If anyone is actually trying it that is.
 

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Location
nyyy bklyn manhan
no offense on those who are doing it quietly in the background but apparently, it seems like none is doing it
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top