Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Gameplan.

bobj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a revelation. A new gameplan worked its way to the forefront of my mind and I can now identify every problem I've had in the past as a failure to follow it. Note, that I'm 16 and in high school, so it'd probably be wildly inappropriate in many other contexts.

The gameplan is comprised of two crazy ass characters:

1) The Laid Back Mysterious Guy.
2) The Fun Filled Rowdy Bastard.

No, you don't have to have multiple personality disorder to use this plan, nor do you have to pretend to be someone you're not (although in order for it to work, you have to be capable of acting pretty outgoing, wild even, at times. In other words, you need a good amount of CONFIDENCE).

Anyway. You become these two guys at different points as you get to know a girl. The Laid Back Mysterious Guy gets a girl interested in getting to know you, and once you get acquainted, switching over to the Rowdy Bastard will make her love ya to pieces. As a side note, I personally tend to behave like the Rowdy Bastard naturally, *except* when I've got a lot of interest in a girl; then I usually get stuck permanently in "Laid Back Mysterious Guy" mode when talking to her, and as a consequence she gets to have a sort of vague interest in me without us getting very close. But I've fixed that as of late.

Anyway here's how you use this. Older Don Juaners will decry this most likely, with shouts of "JUST GET HER NUMBER AT THE BEGINNING BLAH BLAH BLAH". It is to these people that I issue a kind "**** off". Any high schooler should be able to identify with and appreciate this plan. Otay?

LAID BACK MYSTERIOUS GUY PHASE
------------------------------
So it starts when you somehow get introduced to some girl. How this happens is another matter entirely, but somehow you've managed to meet some girl and now you're juuuuust beginning to get acquainted. At this stage you need to get her saying "I like this guy and I want to get to know him." The Laid Back Mysterious Guy is perfect for the job, as he has exactly that effect on chicks. Being him means taking on a calm, laid-back demeanor - no acting wild and crazy, no raucous laughter, no cracking jokes. Obviously, it's important that you do smile and be friendly, just don't be ENERGETIC about it. Make sure to get in as much conversation with the girl as you can. When you're talking to her, listen attentively and show it. Lots of nods, "mm-hmms", and simple comments to show her you're listening. And maintain strong eye contact as you talk to her. Don't be unnatural about it but look deeply into her eyes and actually *focus* on them. Within the first 20 seconds of conversation you should be able to describe her eye color in detail. If you laugh, laugh quietly. Your whole demeanor should be "mysterious" - a closed book. You want her to be saying "wow, I can't tell at all what this guy's really like". Little or no kino. You'll be completely non-threatening without quite being thrown into the "nice guy" bin - although, to some extent, you do want to get thrown in there a bit - FOR NOW. Once again, it is important that you still act outgoing and friendly - just be "quiet" about it. Obviously, you can and must still initiate conversation and where at all possible you should act "dominant".

FUN FILLED ROWDY BASTARD PHASE
------------------------------
When presented with the Laid Back Mysterious Guy, an overwhelming majority of girls will respond by wanting to get to know you. Once they express this and you feel you've become more or less acquainted and comfortable with each other it's time to switch over to Rowdy Bastard Mode. Now, obviously, this can't be too abrupt. You have to watch the transition and make sure it's done smoothly, so as not to draw suspicion. The basic guideline to follow for when to start using a behavior characteristic of the Rowdy Bastard is, "Can I get away with this yet?". Here's how the Fun Filled Rowdy Bastard acts with girls: he cracks jokes. He kinos them to the point of IRRITATING them. He makes fun of them (in a light-hearted way of course). To incorporate the Rowdy Bastard into your personality, stop being nice and start being saucy. Start tickling her out of the blue for no reason at all. Poke, prod, and nudge as a matter of habit throughout conversations. Never say ANYTHING calmly. Be dramatic. Be passionate. About everything! Don't be nice and calm and friendly - ROAR through the girl's life. Remember; it's OK to do just about anything without her gettin' mad at ya cause you already got "permission" by acting like the Laid Back Mysterious Guy in Phase 1. Just make sure you do make the transition, rather than continuing to act like the Laid Back Mysterious Guy, because acting like the Rowdy Bastard is how you get her past the point of "I like this guy and want to get to know him" to "I love this guy and my life would sure be lacking without him". Why not act like this to begin with? Well with some girls, it'll work great right from the start. But with many others it'll scare the hell out of them. It's too much like you're forcing yourself upon them right at the beginning - you need the Laid Back Mysterious Guy to get them to let down their defenses. And then are they ever in for it! By the way - when you're still in the first phase with a girl, it's especially good to have them witness you acting like the Rowdy Bastard with another girl you know pretty well, just to show them what's in store.

Now, I'm not saying you should act like two totally different people. Just take your natural personality and sorta "color" it with attributes from the Laid Back Guy and the Rowdy Bastard.

Peace.

[This message has been edited by bobj (edited 04-22-2001).]

DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried this technique and it works real good, but I am also in High School so thats why it works so well. You might be able to pull it off in a setting where you see the person everyday. The most important part though is to make the Quite guy switch slowly cause if your quite one day and the next your going crazy it might scare her a little :)

Reaction score
Good post. Its sort of how i am.

I bring out different aspects of my personality, pretty much exact opposites.

ex. funny----serious. ****y---sweet. and so on.

Its sort of exciting for a girl to see different sides of u. She doesnt want a guy that is predictably funny and thats all. Or a guy that is just ****y and self-centered. Too predictable. So need to show off different facets of your personality.

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes completely...that is how I act naturally!

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 15 and in high school and this sounds like it would work pretty well. Your the master of this topic since i've never done it so what do you do if you already know the girl. Eg she's already in your circle of friends. anyway you could mold this to that situation?

This might apply to a few others also.
But that was an all around great post. Good Job

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Reaction score
Yeah guys, dont believe a word i say, bong-bong is the man. lol.

Dude has issues with being a virgin i guess. Probably has repressed homosexuality in his blood.

bobj

Don Juan
Reaction score
to syncmaster:

You raise a very good question: how do you use this gameplan on a girl you've already gotten to know? As it turns out, I'm in exactly that situation right now. There's a girl I got to be acquainted with that I've known for several months now, and I never started acting like the Rowdy Bastard with her. I'm still in the process of figuring this out, but here's my advice:

You want to slowly migrate to the Rowdy Bastard personality, assuming she's more or less friendly toward you currently. A big part of the Rowdy Bastard persona is the excessive kino. I'd suggest bringing that in LAST. First, just start taking on a bit of a different attitude when talking to her. In a word, the demeanor you should try for is "careless". You want her to get used to you being real loose, speak without thinking, and start being loud and just a bit obnoxious. Crack a few jokes. Build it up and when the time is right start stepping up the kino, until you're fully in Rowdy Bastard mode with her. The whole plan is of course more effective when you do it right from the beginning, but this should help you out...

lemme know if you have any questions.