Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
thank you very much bro for this information'sThere is no game. People who play games are afraid. Game is parlor trick, game are for people with nothing going on for them.
There is only one rule, be attractive, don't be unattractive.
- Be attractive: have a nice body, develop confidence, dress nice, don't ba an autist.
- Don't be unattractive: don't act like a woman, beg, plead, have an interesting career, friends, hobbies, don't put a woman before your interests. That will put yourself first, therefore, that's is the game but with real things.
Then approach and if you get rejected move on, get better and keep trying.
I recommend the book: Frame by Rian Stone and of course The Rational Male series.
THANK YOUUU VERY MUCH BROIf you can get it, Roosh’s ‘Game’ was helpful. Rollo has some good stuff.
Assamova has good content.
OHHHHHH OK BROTHA THANK YOUUI'm currently reading Day Bang by Roosh. He seems to hit the right notes, but I'm not far into the book as yet.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
www.sosuave.net
www.sosuave.net