"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

The Gambino is back - miss me?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Hey there dear brothers,

It's summer time again and i'm ready to pick up the DJ life where it ended last year. The reason behind it is taking over a big business like my followers and brothers who were involved with my stories here know.

I managed to complete my internship last year at and graduate. I was busy taking over a business last summer and I'm a succesfull business owner for 6 months now. My life changed radically, I pay salary to two people. I own a 700 square meter showroom and make very good money. I bought myself a bmw coupe sports car. I gained some weight and lost muscle true working day and night the last year but now I got control over my company, got structure in my life and manage all of it.

So i'm ready to go back to my roots. I'm going to hit the gym like a maniac from today on, cooking my prep meal now to go to the gym. I will work my ass off at work AND in the gym from today on. I lost my plates because I lacked interest in them from the moment I started with my business, I got all sucked up by my clients and surroundings that come with entrepreneurship. I climbed the status ladder because I don't like to listen to others, I like to make my own rules and Im too driven too work for someone.

I had NO time to be active on here but now im back.

Now I got to get back to under 20% body fat and then im ready to hit the clubs and streets again and chat up girls. I got some interested girls that I know from parties, probably because they follow me on snapchat and see my lifestyle (boss, car, alpha).

Now I'm going to work on my process of cutting to a great body shape to continue to become the baller I want to be.

To be continued and expect some good quality field reports of me gaming girls again from today on.

Day 1: 198 lbs, way to high fat % (around 28%) - mindset: fully blowed self secure because of joy of what I accomplished and self esteem is sky high

Goal: getting back at least 3 active plates in 1 month and cutting 20% body fat in 6 weeks.

Feel free to follow my journey on here !
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
These posts help remind me that we are all in this journey towards becoming our best selves together.

It's a rush to look back and thank our past selves for making the decisions we did that time.

Congratulations on your progress so far.

My mountain climbing trainer used to say "once you reach the top, keep climbing".
 
Top