AureliusMaximus
Master Don Juan
Well watch it...
And do you agree or disagree with that the prediction that the future is polygamous?
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I saw this earlier. In a way, i'm thinking that yes, things are headed this way.
Well watch it...
And do you agree or disagree with that the prediction that the future is polygamous?![]()
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I dunno.It has always been polygamous, just more visible now.
Monogamy is dead. It's unfortunate given any man wants a family. He is a single search engine away from her digital footprint from her being Effiel towered. Bbc gang bang. I don't disagree with Red pill. I just find it funny most are married and to post wall not peak smv. WHY? I don't mean today. I meant it was not ever top form. She still gets the ring after the CC.
Well watch it...
And do you agree or disagree with that the prediction that the future is polygamous?![]()
Well this will be interesting because the western family laws doesn't support anything but monogamy. They would have to completely rewrite the family laws to support the new social fabric. But feminists' and women in general would not be interested in that because gender equality has never been on the table and the counts always favors the women as the winners and us guys s the losers which is why it's no point of getting married anymore. I never have end never will under that current laws. (Legal), Marriage is for losers.Monogamy is dead. It's unfortunate given any man wants a family.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I can pickup at your local mosque, church, temple or synagogue. I guarantee that you will find the same caliber as you will a club or pool bar.Well this will be interesting because the western family laws doesn't support anything but monogamy. They would have to completely rewrite the family laws to support the new social fabric. But feminists' and women in general would not be interested in that because gender equality has never been on the table and the counts always favors the women as the winners and us guys s the losers which is why it's no point of getting married anymore. I never have end never will under that current laws. (Legal), Marriage is for losers.
I bet there are more monogamous people around than you think. I don't mean lifelong monogamy, but monogamous within their relationship. A lot of guys here would probably dismiss them as blue pilled, but that's not always accurate either. Some people choose to be monogamous.It's already poly. Forget about the semantics of the vid or the normalize stupidity.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
This.I bet there are more monogamous people around than you think. I don't mean lifelong monogamy, but monogamous within their relationship. A lot of guys here would probably dismiss them as blue pilled, but that's not always accurate either. Some people choose to be monogamous.
Im not familiar with that but I would really like to know more.+1
My post is intended to make a contrast. Im not saying hang your wife and kids. Lol
A man, god fearing or not even creation made it this way.
There is s passage in the bibles OT and id have to dig it back up. A prophecy of a future time were parents will kill their own child if they say a certain thing. So with that said. The thing uttered must be something or subject so vile that it brings parents to this.
Like snuffing it into extinction. Wonder what that is?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.