Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The further I get out

R

Ranger

The further I get out of the femcentric universe I was once part of, the more I find attractive older women less attractive and more just lonely and in many cases pathetically stuck.

A part of me feels a bit sorry for them but I catch myself and realize where they’ve been and the things they’ve done to make the world a more chaotic place to live.

It really doesn’t matter how well they have taken care of themselves. They are still just spoiled little girls that got their a$$es in a crack. They should probably look at getting more pets soon. Maybe another dog and a cat to keep themselves loved. Ever notice how they treat animals better than they treat people? Pretty heavy price to pay for needing validation from men.

They read these feminine esteem books to keep their motor running. Why do they have to keep spouting it like vomit? Don’t they know that when they have to profess it to the world that it’s a signal that they aren’t any of what they are declaring?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They do it to compete with other older women who's single and obviously against younger s€xier girls.

It's a huge market for older gals. Loads of younger men that's easily fooled by "advice from an old lady" rhetoric on the higher value of an older lady.

I'm assuming Demi Moore started the ball rolling with her toyboy Ashton until his biology took over and went off with a younger girl.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had one pulling my chain on FB for a while, an old HS classmate. Same story.
Wanted to know where I was in life, said for now I'm mgtow until I'm ready to go it again.
She wasn't a fan...lol. Told her I live my life now. That was not what she wanted to hear.
I knew she'd be a pain...used to be, and she's just older now and "oh so lonely", "where are all the good men?"
The same woman who said on FB not long ago that if she's nice to a guy she's not really interested but if she's sarcastic as hell than she likes him.
And the same woman who posts on there that she wishes she could find a rich man so she can quit work. haha