Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE FRIENDSHIP ZONE CAN BE ESCAPED

Mach

Reaction score
Ill tell you how I got with my girl, cause i was in the same boat as many people on this message board.
So in the beginning, we seemed to be hitting it off pretty well. HOWEVER, when I suggested to her that we have a relationship she just said no. Actually it was more like

Me: ...Funny we should be on this topic, cause i was thinking of asking you out.

Her: Don't do that.

Being a little embarrassed and frankly quite frustrated, the next little while consisted of the following course of action. You know what I did guys? Its what you all think can never, ever,. . . .EVER lead to a relationship. I became her friend. Yes that's correct gentlemen, I deliberately put myself in "the friendship zone." Pretty dumb huh? HELL NO! In fact, we eventually got to be very close friends. Then I did this. I treated her like a friend. I hit on other girls in front of her. I talked about other girls with her. Eventually, it was enough so that when we started hitting it off again, she was the one who said "whats going on between us?" and all that. We have now been together for over four months, and although there is one minute problem in our relationship, it is not relevant to this topic.
So what im trying to say is just cause a girl says she doesnt want a relationship right away, doesnt mean that she wont want to get with you at all.

Snoopydogace7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Mach, I read your posting, some guys on these posts say that if the woman puts you in her ( FRIEND FILE ) then, that's the end of you ever going to have a ( ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP ) with her.
I hear alot of woman saying out there, that, they want to be ( FRIENDS FIRST )it's not just me their saying this to.
I got this woman, I think she has a interest in me and likes me, but, I have not asked her for her number yet, also, I have not seen her in some time now ( about 10 months ) she's off in collage now, when I do see her, it's at church.
Suppose ? , this woman has a interest in me and maybe wants a relationship, but, I don't show her any interest ( as in ROMANTIC interest )but, still talk to her as a friend, don't get me wrong, I do have a interest in her, but, I am not sure about her signals she is sending to me.
I do know this, the next time I see her, and I am still getting the VIBES or strong signals from her, I am going to get her number from her.
How long would a woman wait, if she does have a strong interest in a man ?????
Well, if anything, if I did miss the boat on this one, there is MORE fish were that came from.
Snoopydogace7

[This message has been edited by Snoopydogace7 (edited 01-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Snoopydogace7 (edited 01-05-2001).]