Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Flirt Zone: a Realisation

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I continue my travels through the theories regarding everything that is DJ a realization has hit me, one which I don't believe I have read anywhere else on this site: The phenomenon that is 'The Flirt Zone'.

This is a grey area that I have frequently found myself to become stuck in with girls in my classes. It's only recently I have realised what's really going on.

Definition of the Flirt Zone - A mental stage where the subject cannot move any further than flirting with said girl (usually a Sunshine Girl). This is mostly caused by lack of speed in the persons 'game'.

Most Ameteur DJs finally start speaking to that girl at school, act all confident and ****y and funny, fail to make a move and end up in the Flirt Zone from which positive escape is near-impossible.

Why do AFDs end up in the Flirt Zone?

Let me explain the stages of how a guy can get stuck in this area:

1. Meet AFD (AFD = 'Average Frustrated Don' as in a beginner/amateur DJ) - He's a guy that's been visiting the HSDJ forum for some time now. He's definitely improving and slowly erradicating that ever-present inner-AFC.
2. AFD meets one hell of a HB. He confidently approaches and starts talking to her. You go AFD, you're the man!
3. After dazzling her with how hilarious and ****y he is he:
(a) Fails to # close.
(b) # Closes too late.
4. AFD still hasn't made a proper move on this girl. She's getting bored of him now but she still enjoys the attention, pleasure and sense of power that flirting gives her.
5. AFD is depressed now. He thinks his game is excellent, he flirts with the gal all the time doesn't he? She's very receptive and is C&F and kinoing back but any attempts to go further end up in the HB becoming uncomfortable. She likes his attention but he just isn't exciting enough for her to want anything more with him.

What on earth is going on? Is he too ugly? Is she just a b!tch? Nope, he's in the Flirt Zone.

But Frag, how do I get this girl to want me for more than a Flirter?

It's close to impossible. Sure, you can try, but to be honest it's really not worth the effort. It may hurt because you really like this gal but you're gonna have to cut off all attention and NEXT her my friend.

Oh that sucks. How do I avoid this in the future?

It's quite simple. Ya see stage 3 above? GET THE NUMBER AND REGISTER SOME SORT OF INTEREST. Just like being too nice, never move too slow. He who hesitates masturbates.

Now you know what it is and how to avoid it, next all the girls who you are in this zone with. Cut off all attention. You're not some sucker that she can use just for flirting, you're better than that, You're The Man.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post bro, I like that quote "He who hesitates, masturbates" Sad but so true. When you first talk to a girl (at school) that you have a class with, should you ask for the number the first day you actually talk with her? Or should you wait until the next time you strike up a conversation with her (usually the next day)?

Just curious if it's the right time to ask for the number if you only start to talk for the first time. I know that saying that said that girls know if they will have sex with a man within the first 5 minutes so i'd imagine it'd be ok to # close on the first conversation.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrzyBadBoyDJ
When you first talk to a girl (at school) that you have a class with, should you ask for the number the first day you actually talk with her? Or should you wait until the next time you strike up a conversation with her (usually the next day)?
Either's good as long as you don't wait too long. However I definitely recommend getting it within the first convo, otherwise it can be difficult to get into a situation where you can obtain it and before you know, it's a week later. Strike while the irons hot.

FoolOnTheHill

Reaction score
Yeah, this seems exactly identical to my situation, I have a post named Minor AFC problem. My question is how late is too late for the # close?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FoolOnTheHill
Yeah, this seems exactly identical to my situation, I have a post named Minor AFC problem. My question is how late is too late for the # close?
Read my reply to your post.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting stuck in the flirt zone is definitly bad. Although I disagree with the impossibility of getting out of the flirt zone, Why do you say its near impossible?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by USSOCOM
Getting stuck in the flirt zone is definitly bad. Although I disagree with the impossibility of getting out of the flirt zone, Why do you say its near impossible?
I thought this might come up. I don't believe that it's impossible to get out of the flirt zone (hence the use of the word near) but it's just not worth the effort. If you do get stuck in the FZ and try to take it further then the chances of getting LJBF'ed are damned high. It's a lot easier, time-saving, and less frustrating to NEXT and try again from scratch with someone new.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha! great post man.

I keep most girls in the Flirt Zone though. You can alter the Flirt Zone up with Kino, until its nta "Flirt Zone" but more like a rubbing festival of sexual arousal... :D

Then its not so hard to get out of it.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NiCE

hehehe, nice :) Thanx 4 the info fragmentor. And i LOVE that quote:

"He who hesitates: masturbates."

I'm gonna say that to myself whenever i have the slightest feeling of hesitation ;D

Peace,
Mikelo2k

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
"hesitation is like masterbation, in the end ur only screwing urself"